Star Ace Toys : Aragorn 1/8 Scale Collectible Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since it’s Middle Earth if the likeness and quality are there I am in. But with all the stuff Asmus has been putting out it’s going to have to be a good figure for me to buy it. I don’t mind having 1/8 figures on my desk and 1/6 on the shelves.

I think Molecule 8 claimed to have the 1/4 liscence at one time. So maybe in 5 to 10 years we might see a 1/4 scale figure.

A3A59C0B-2F56-4962-BC22-91D0C2FAEA2E.jpeg
A5C61609-6B08-4415-B7B2-735DBEAB292D.jpeg
0ECAE9F7-CD69-4FED-9A94-6919ABC8CCF3.jpeg
5F6979E8-B799-40D1-B357-A72C5BCAAD27.jpeg

To be honest I kind of like it. The face is not there for a movie version but I see it fine as being a book version of the figure. Depending on the price and some more pictures of the actual item I might get it. Although it looks like there is no ankle articulation. For me that’s another mark against it.

To be honest I kind of like it. The face is not there for a movie version but I see it fine as being a book version of the figure. Depending on the price and some more pictures of the actual item I might get it. Although it looks like there is no ankle articulation. For me that’s another mark against it.

Looks to be around $135-140.

If this had been a home run, it would have been hard for me to resist jumping into a new line/scale. But at this price and this quality level (not to mention the company's somewhat shaky rep), I think I can pass without feeling like I'm missing out on too much.

Still, though, I'm always happy to see LOTR living on in as many formats as possible. I hope the folks who like it will like it even more in hand.

Looks like total tripe. All the material used for the costume is completely wrong. Reminds me of the old 12" Toybiz version!

Well, I do not believe in Star Ace, they produce mostly overpriced figures with questionable likeness.
This is Aragorn - Anime version :slap

The sculpts are really hit and miss with StarAce. Miss in this case.

Although I like the option of the smaller scale, i really wish they would focus their resources to 1:6.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back