Star Ace Toys : Aragorn 1/8 Scale Collectible Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just noticed they also completely neglected the lower leg armour and the scabbard is utterly generic and not right for either version.

Just noticed they also completely neglected the lower leg armour and the scabbard is utterly generic and not right for either version.

The whole thing is a mess, which is very typical with Star Ace. Aside from the odd scale, the lack of attention to detail is insane. Star Ace sculpting is also horrible lately. They started making Potter figures with great likenesses and now they are horrible.

I am truly thankful we have Asmus working on the 1/6 scale LOTR lines. They have been working for years to improve and get the best versions of characters made. Their commitment to the line is amazing and they always push their quality and listen to the collectors.

The sculpt is horrible, and then wrong sword is absolutely crazy. I don?t know how Star Ace stays in business with these terrible releases.

I really hope Asmus tackles this one in 1/6!

They told me on Facebook that they are!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I honestly can't believe this company is still around. They started off very strong with the HP trio and somewhere along the way it became one train wreck after another. Who is buying this crap and why are companies still giving them licenses?

new sword for the 18 scale Aragorn 2.0 figure.jpg

New sword for the 1/8 scale Aragorn 2.0 figure

Yep, that pricing is absurd considering how much I'll be paying to grt Asmus' 1/6 figures. I thought $150 was a stretch bur I still barely paid it because I was curious.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

778fa2895185666598aef6d9121d0f5a.jpg

d8753d8f0a8c19bd7c485af66bfa0af2.jpg

1cb37ea28a3e7ec132e9a6302e5ca004.jpg

I got this for Christmas. I like it a lot more than I thought I would. (No, he does not come with this sword)

778fa2895185666598aef6d9121d0f5a.jpg

d8753d8f0a8c19bd7c485af66bfa0af2.jpg

1cb37ea28a3e7ec132e9a6302e5ca004.jpg

I got this for Christmas. I like it a lot more than I thought I would. (No, he does not come with this sword)

Ouch...atrocious! Star Ace strikes again! Are you gonna re-gift that?

Ouch...atrocious! Star Ace strikes again! Are you gonna re-gift that?

No, I actually like it. It?s by no means perfect but it?ll be in scale with the upcoming DST Legolas and Gimli and it?s more articulated than the ones from Toy Biz

Back