Star Ace Toys: 1:8 Flash, Arrow, Supergirl, Legends of Tomorrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Ace Toys: Flash, Arrow, Supergirl, Legends of Tomorrow

Hopefully, something in sdcc. Where is Star Ace based?

Agree, after seeing the pics of Hermione, Katniss and Marilyn the excitement level has dropped a bit. But SA has been known to rework based on feedback so won't panic yet.

I'm a believer of their figures not photographing well. I've got their Harry Potter, Ron, and Voldemort and I don't think any of the photograph well, but they look fantastic in person. Hagrid looks good in person and in photos so it varies figure to figure. I wouldn't panic yet. Their male figures have all been very good at least, so most of these figures will be fine based on that alone. Supergirl is probably the only female planed of the bunch so far anyway.

I'm a believer of their figures not photographing well. I've got their Harry Potter, Ron, and Voldemort and I don't think any of the photograph well, but they look fantastic in person. Hagrid looks good in person and in photos so it varies figure to figure. I wouldn't panic yet. Their male figures have all been very good at least, so most of these figures will be fine based on that alone. Supergirl is probably the only female planed of the bunch so far anyway.

Bu...but what about white canary??

I think we will get White Canary and Atom as they are pictured on the banner, but I think they should make the Canary come with her Black Canary outfit too.

I don't think anybody on Legends of Tomorrow is guaranteed to get a figure right out of the gate. I also believe Star Ace won't do any Jackie Brown figures until they release at least one or two kill bill and pulp fiction figures. LOT and Jackie are not guaranteed performers compared to the other licenses they've picked up lately.

The next con they will be at should be Agchk the last weekend of this month.

image.jpeg

Hmm...this is interesting. I'll wait for prototypes to manifest before garnering any potential interest. If so, I'd have an interest in Flash, GA and potentially a Superman. Not sure if they'd bother making him though, since I believe he's just appearing in two episodes of Supergirl.

As many have said regarding SAT, they're hit and miss. Some are way off, some are spot on, others are average. I have the Selene on PO, which I think has an above average likeness at best, but I liked the films so I got it.

Dunno if I'll buy, but I'd love to see a figure of Atom.
He's a fun character, even tho he's just CW's Iron Man/Ant-Man.

If the pics of katniss and hermoine are final...

My excitement dropped a few points.

Really hoping that Hermione is going to be reworked. I think the only figure that they haven't reworked after receiving criticism was Snape, whom they were probably too far along the production process to correct.

The next con they will be at should be Agchk the last weekend of this month.

View attachment 276573

Wally West Kid Flash and what appears to be the TV version Black Racer:

941c7f4c8c5c1e1fa585f44224675182.jpg

I'm in for all the Speedsters, while the two examples of Katniss and Hermione aren't the best I can still tell who they're supposed to be and realistically there isn't any other option so fingers crossed.

Might be interested in Supergirl and The Flash.

Supergirl, Flash and Green Arrow for me. From what I see, this company does good work. If HT won't do DC TV figures, I'll have no problem going with Star Ace

All I need is Flash, Reverse Flash, Captain Cold and Zoom (and possibly Black Flash if Zoom makes a return as him).

Then I'll be happy. :lecture

where any at SDCC??

Ok Thanks- these are probably a long way off ....

Back