Star Ace Toys: 1:8 Flash, Arrow, Supergirl, Legends of Tomorrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yikes $112 pre order on BBTS. Consider what Mezco can do for $40 less this looks really, really bad. But I might have to bite since their is no other official merchandise out.

This is up on Sideshow now, and the pictures there have the unmasked sculpt blurred. Maybe they’re tweaking it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SOMEBODY does. I saw a post on Star Ace's facebook where they mentioned someone else DOES have the sixth license and that's why they can't make any in sixth scale.

So will Star Ace also make a figure of the TV Superman?

5817501691_6082998e47_b.jpg

Looks ok for a 1/10 scale toy.

What you say? It's 1/8 scale? Are you sure? Well, then that's pretty damn stupid...

Once again, likeness is terrible and its getting totn to shreds by fans on their facebook.

They need to stop hiring 3rd rate sculptors to make their head sculpts.

The one positive about this figure is that they aren't skimping on the hands and accessories like they usually do.

The marketing on these are annoying ..why only one being released so far and why is it Arrow :slap

The marketing on these are annoying ..why only one being released so far and why is it Arrow :slap

They've solicited Flash as well. Also, it's probably a good idea to start off with the two most popular Arrowverse characters if you wanna make any money.

I do agree with you about the marketing though.

Star Ace Toys has piss poor marketing. They never promote the final product when it's out, they just appear. And the photos they use to solicit these look so low quality.

It’s been rumored Hot Toys has it. Makes sense with how they’ve expanded the TMS series in the last year with four releases.

I've heard from a few youtube toy review people and hinted at by one other major sixth scale industry guy that Hot Toys at LEAST has Arrow and that he maybe coming soon. Haven't gotten any solid intel on the other DC CWverse characters but Arrow could be announced this year.

They've solicited Flash as well. Also, it's probably a good idea to start off with the two most popular Arrowverse characters if you wanna make any money.

I do agree with you about the marketing though.

Star Ace Toys has piss poor marketing. They never promote the final product when it's out, they just appear. And the photos they use to solicit these look so low quality.

Yeah I know Flash too, but Flash isn’t up yet so I’m surprised they both weren’t solicited..just poor :pfft:

Back