Star Ace Harry Potter - Sirius Black

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How would you like to see Sirius released?

• Azkaban prisoner and Order of Phoenix as 2 seperate releases

Votes: 19 27.9%
  • One figure with both costumes, one headsculpt (cheaper)

Votes: 19 27.9%
  • One figure with 2 costumes and 2 headsculpts (more expensive)

Votes: 16 23.5%
  • One set with both full figures

Votes: 14 20.6%

• Total voters
Just wondering if anyone saw this:

Star Ace said:
Star Ace is pleased to announce that we will be exhibiting at the 11th China International Cartoon & Game Expo (CCG Expo 2015), taking place from the 9th – 13th July at Shanghai Expo Centre. Our Booth, B70 & B74, which is situated main exhibition Pavilion section.

This year, we have a lot of new products to be displayed. Our curent Harry Potter series like Harry, Ron, Lord Voldemort & Sirius, and also with our latest dragon prototype - Hungarian Horntail. Also, we will have the new version of Steve McQueen from "The Great Escape" action figure. Come and have a chat with us, to see our fantastic collectible figures. Looking forward to seeing you in Shanghai Expo Centre.

Now they're making dragons, too? Wow. They seem to be going all out.

I imagine that in terms of scale the dragons will be more like the Nautilus that they teased all the way back at NYCC...

NYCC-2014-Star-Ace-022.jpg

I imagine that in terms of scale the dragons will be more like the Nautilus that they teased all the way back at NYCC...

Ah, man - why did you have to show that? Now I blinking want it.

Is that Star Ace too?

Not sure what the deal is HERE - looks extremely cheap and free shipping?

But, I thought I'd point it out my US friends :)

Back