Star Ace Harry Potter - Lord Voldemort

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's tissue paper made from gold leaf, rolled on maidens' thighs, then dipped in a Chateau Margaux 2009 and carried by Yaks to the summit of Kangchenjunga to mature for a year. Then after passing inspection by monks, its brought back by helicopter, wrapped around a Star Ace product, and. . .

"$20 please, sir". :blissy

Just got You Know Who today and he is excellent. Lots of costume to play with...I tried messing with the "extensions" but damn after a long while I felt like taking a nap. Either the magnet is weak or I am. Anyway he's really quite beautiful and killer...

voldy.jpg

Just got You Know Who today and he is excellent. Lots of costume to play with...I tried messing with the "extensions" but damn after a long while I felt like taking a nap. Either the magnet is weak or I am. Anyway he's really quite beautiful and killer...

Cool pic. Mine arrived today - cracking figure :) Had the same magnetic troubles as you though - the plastic body and two layers of cloth kinda make it impossible for the extensions to stay on... but if you've got a decent strong neodymium flat magnet handy try that under the clothes; that should hold firm on the boy's internal magnet then you can redress Voldy and the extentions should then stay in place far better.

He is beyond amazing. Definition of a home run, by Star Ace. So good. Although I rubbed the extensions flat all over his back (body) on both sides of the magnet and it never grabbed hold. So I dunno.

17142282996_7a8382e410_b.jpg

16982032519_af9c3061ed_b.jpg

Cool pic. Mine arrived today - cracking figure :) Had the same magnetic troubles as you though - the plastic body and two layers of cloth kinda make it impossible for the extensions to stay on... but if you've got a decent strong neodymium flat magnet handy try that under the clothes; that should hold firm on the boy's internal magnet then you can redress Voldy and the extentions should then stay in place far better.

The extensions were designed to go under the robes, the magnets will hold a little better attaching directly to the body. Then feed them out the sleeves or out from under the robe.

What Dave said. They still don't work great, but they can hold a bit. If you're looking for longer term display, you'll have to come up with something else, perhaps a twisty tie around the body and extension?

He is beyond amazing. Definition of a home run, by Star Ace. So good. Although I rubbed the extensions flat all over his back (body) on both sides of the magnet and it never grabbed hold. So I dunno.

Great pictures, Nuka. I like the fact they're all dark and whatnot.

Really hope SA does DH versions of Harry, Hermione, and Ron. Because I want this.. and all 4 of them would make one killer display!

Might order him...

Great pictures, Nuka. I like the fact they're all dark and whatnot.

Thanks!:duff

Really hope SA does DH versions of Harry, Hermione, and Ron. Because I want this.. and all 4 of them would make one killer display!

Might order him...

I think its a matter of when, not if. They'd be leaving a lot of money on the table if they didn't. Its what people want most.

Got this guy on Thursday, and the piece is amazing! I passed on Harry and Ron, easily waiting for older versions, preferably mid range, years 3-6. I have the Medicom Snape, which is pretty cool. They look good together on the shelf! Anyway, here's my review of Voldy:

Got this guy on Thursday, and the piece is amazing! I passed on Harry and Ron, easily waiting for older versions, preferably mid range, years 3-6. I have the Medicom Snape, which is pretty cool. They look good together on the shelf! Anyway, here's my review of Voldy:

Really nice vid, man. Even though I have the figure, was great to see your opinion.

I think Medicom Snape is so well done and looks great with this (Even though I have to bend Snape's legs under his robes to get him a bit shorter to match). So, will be interesting to see how Star Ace top that figure.

Got this guy on Thursday, and the piece is amazing! I passed on Harry and Ron, easily waiting for older versions, preferably mid range, years 3-6. I have the Medicom Snape, which is pretty cool. They look good together on the shelf! Anyway, here's my review of Voldy

Haha great vid man. "Ha ha ha ha!" Ordering this guy right now.

got him on Thursday. been playing with him since, but his shoulder joints are so tight. cant pose him freely

Back