Star Ace Harry Potter - Lord Voldemort

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
Since figures.com was nice enough to cover the booth I don't want to copy their pictures here - go visit their site:

Figures.com NYCC Star Ace coverage

DSCN94862.jpg

He Who Must Not be Named is from "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows." He'll come with 2 head sculpts - one resting and one casting Avada Kadavra (or that's what it looks like to me). He'll also have 2 wands, his original and the Elder Wand with a plastic "magical energy" attachment.

Re: Star Ace Harry Potter - Voldemort

That is actually pretty good. I just might get that. I hope he comes with Nagini.

Loving this line - at least the prototypes…fingers crossed for in-hand.

Looks amazing. These guys have succeeded Blitzway as the new player to watch.

Hmm....what is that effect part there? I thought Avra Kedavra was green in color?

But it's very cool that we'd get two headsculpts. Wide range of posing options.

This is how to deliver on a license. What a line!

Sadly I'm buying none of it, but still... it's good to see after all the half-baked lines HT have delivered.

This is how to deliver on a license. What a line!

Sadly I'm buying none of it, but still... it's good to see after all the half-baked lines HT have delivered.

You ain't kiddin'! They've been kicking ass, and every figure so far looks ace! I kinda wish these guys would have picked up the GoT license.

I almost wish I was into Harry Potter more.

Looks pretty cool. Not a big enough fan to buy them but would deb cool if he came with his snake.

Maybe I am looking into this too much, but the banner in the back have the characters. Notice the first five Harry, Ron, Hermione, Black, Voldemort are being made. So maybe the next ones in line would be Dumbledore, Quidditch Harry/Malfoy/Ron then Professor Mcgonagoll?

Maybe I am looking into this too much, but the banner in the back have the characters. Notice the first five Harry, Ron, Hermione, Black, Voldemort are being made. So maybe the next ones in line would be Dumbledore, Quidditch Harry/Malfoy/Ron then Professor Mcgonagoll?
You just might have something going there! Yeah!

Dumbledore and Voldemort would be my display.

And the trio, if they made the older them. If it's not in their plans, I guess first year trio is fine. :/

I was thinking the exact same thing! I would love to see Dumbledore and McGonagall made so hopefully that's what they have done.

Good lord does Sirius look great. One thing though, doesn't it look like a paint rub on the front of his hair?

My, you are observant.

Good lord does Sirius look great. One thing though, doesn't it look like a paint rub on the front of his hair?

There's only the one paint master - and Sirius got a paint rub on the trip to NY.

Wow so glad they chose to do Voldemort. Looks great. Easy, easy instant purchase for me.

Back