Star Ace Harry Potter - Lord Voldemort

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine came today.
The figure looks amazing!
I'll take pics a bit later.
Now I hope Sirius isn't too far behind.
I'm getting him for free,the only negative is,he's shipping from Sideshow.
So I'm guessing a loooooong delay.

This figure is super super nice. Great shelf presence. Not really feeling the box but the figure once displayed is great
image.jpgimage.jpg

It truly is a great figure. Star Ace is doing a great job just out of the gate. Michael Crawford gave this figure a 31/2 stars. I disagree. It is a 4 in my book. Sirius Black looks to be even better. I wish they had the Star Wars license.

I hope if they expand their licenses they continue to go with properties that haven't been truly served in 1/6th scale, like HP. The last thing I would get excited for is for them to get licenses like DC, Marvel or Star Wars (I'm a Marvel girl, but HT's got that covered. And they'll have SW covered in the future, too, I'm sure).

I would rather see different things from this company. Can't wait for Sirius.

It truly is a great figure. It is a 4 in my book. Sirius Black looks to be even better.

Agreed. Very impressed with this line so far.

Is it really true they're only making 250 of each of these, Dave? Some people will be mega-annoyed when they can't get hold of them in the future!

I would imagine that if the line does well, they'll have to do another Voldy, surely? If they've only made 250 of them!

I hope if they expand their licenses they continue to go with properties that haven't been truly served in 1/6th scale, like HP. The last thing I would get excited for is for them to get licenses like DC, Marvel or Star Wars (I'm a Marvel girl, but HT's got that covered. And they'll have SW covered in the future, too, I'm sure).

I would rather see different things from this company. Can't wait for Sirius.

DC, Marvel, Star Wars are tied up - but there is some cool, often requested, stuff coming.

DC, Marvel, Star Wars are tied up - but there is some cool, often requested, stuff coming.

And I am thankful for that. Even as a big MCU fan, I'm feeling tired of the same big licenses/characters getting done over and over, and then over and over again.

Sounds great, Dave! I'm intrigued. :clap

Just about to po this but ran into a slight problem. I always get shipping for 1/6 figures for 10 bucks but for this figure it says shipping is 18.03$

What's the deal with that?

Cause I found this strange too. But I would assume its because unlike Hot Toys figures these have to be packed in a larger box because they don't have shippers.

Cause I found this strange too. But I would assume its because unlike Hot Toys figures these have to be packed in a larger box because they don't have shippers.

When I received Ron it did not have a shipping box, it was wrapped in tissue paper, like Hot toys of old. It came like a pack-out request. Yeah the shipping was higher, but it arrived in perfect condition.

Expect all Star Ace figures to have the larger shipping boxes. I have Virgil Hiltz coming and I expect the same.

Same here - I've bought a few of these now and some had tissue paper, none had their own box.

I understand they ship it in a box but it doesn't warrant it being about 20 bucks when I priority ship bigger boxes for less

Back