Star Ace Harry Potter - Lord Voldemort

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was this ever asked?
Why didn't Voldemort come with Nagini?
Harry has Hedwig, Ron has Scabbers.
So why no snake for the Dark Lord?

All around Star Ace is producing some amazing figures from this line. Hopefully I can get them all.

Was this ever asked?
Why didn't Voldemort come with Nagini?
Harry has Hedwig, Ron has Scabbers.
So why no snake for the Dark Lord?

We speculated for a few pages a while back. The problems are cost and also the fact that it would be really huge. If the snake in the movie was 12 feet long in real life, then the snake would be about 2 foot long or 61 centimetres.

And that latest Voldemort pic looks amazing Dave! I agree with Wor-Gar on the use of wires in the sleeves, it's a great inclusion that will lead to some really dynamic poses.

We speculated for a few pages a while back. The problems are cost and also the fact that it would be really huge. If the snake in the movie was 12 feet long in real life, then the snake would be about 2 foot long or 61 centimetres.

Actually he's 26 feet long in the movie. 52 inches in 1:6. Nagini isn't out of the question for later release - it's being discussed how it could be done.

i imagine curled or slithering around a base would have been a good way to include or for a future expansion pack for voldy. a full size HQ bendy ver would be the best and fun to pose. im really not a big HP fan at all but i kinda wants this vold fig. i gots that villain love softspot and this hits that spot perfectly.

does look great!:clap

Actually he's 26 feet long in the movie. 52 inches in 1:6. Nagini isn't out of the question for later release - it's being discussed how it could be done.

Hell yea! I'm really waiting for Nagini :pray:
But she is 20ft, not 26ft.. look at the Nagini's page:
11002904_917196701665874_1435504165_o.jpg

And I think she could be done in this pose:
zap_4.jpg

Hell yea! I'm really waiting for Nagini :pray:
But she is 20ft, not 26ft.. look at the Nagini's page:
11002904_917196701665874_1435504165_o.jpg

And I think she could be done in this pose:
zap_4.jpg

She's a big ****ing snake. Although I'd swear she changes sizes between scenes.

A lot of work went into the design of this figure. The sleeves and tendrils are a nice touch. It's just a shame they didn't tweak the head sculpt, as suggested by many. They needed to shave a couple of millimeters off somewhere in between Voldemort's eyes and mouth. His face is just too long, and the screaming head is worse. They nailed Sirius, shame they didn't nail Voldemort.

Back