Star Ace Harry Potter - Lord Voldemort

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've already gotten Ron from Sideshow. Twice! :lol

Quiet, you!

Stupid Richard :mad:

I would have ordered from Sideshow had the Potter figures not cost me an extra $100+ each.

Stupid customs :mad:

Seeing as you're in the EU - you get no import charges from UK? Use UK suppliers instead?

No import charges from the UK, unless it's from Jersey or other non-EU islands.

I don't know of any UK dealers who sell Star Ace figures. But some of the UK dealers i've looked at in the past have wanted £40+ for shipping.

I don't know of any UK dealers who sell Star Ace figures. But some of the UK dealers i've looked at in the past have wanted £40+ for shipping.

Ah, okay. Norton.co.uk is one. They're waiting for an extra delivery of Ron any day now.

Another is Tiger Hobbies (Tiger Hobbies | Diecast Military Models) and they are a little bit more expensive, but have him in stock now.

Tiger Hobbies have Ron on Ebay too - STAR ACE SA0002 1/6TH SCALE RON WEASLEY COLLECTABLE FIGURE | eBay

Ah, okay. Norton.co.uk is one. They're waiting for an extra delivery of Ron any day now.

Another is Tiger Hobbies (Tiger Hobbies | Diecast Military Models) and they are a little bit more expensive, but have him in stock now.

Tiger Hobbies have Ron on Ebay too - STAR ACE SA0002 1/6TH SCALE RON WEASLEY COLLECTABLE FIGURE | eBay

Thanks! :duff

Might use one of them for the others. Don't know what's taking Space Figuren so long to get Ron. They got Harry pretty quick, which is why i ordered Ron. I asked them about Ron a couple of weeks ago and they said March or April but they weren't sure :gah:

Thanks! :duff

Might use one of them for the others. Don't know what's taking Space Figuren so long to get Ron. They got Harry pretty quick, which is why i ordered Ron. I asked them about Ron a couple of weeks ago and they said March or April but they weren't sure :gah:

I got Ron a few weeks ago. We seem to get them in UK pretty quickly. So far, a week or two before US, but a long time after China!

I bought the Steve McQueen and an extra Harry because Norton do 10% off over £150.

Voldemort = end of March
Sirius = end of April
Hermione = end of May.

I got Ron a few weeks ago. We seem to get them in UK pretty quickly. So far, a week or two before US, but a long time after China!

I bought the Steve McQueen and an extra Harry because Norton do 10% off over £150.

Voldemort = end of March
Sirius = end of April
Hermione = end of May.

I wanted more Harry's after i got mine. So many display options :lol

Hermoine? They havnt even announced her yet.

If this is true, they need to slow down! :panic:

Agreed. Space it out a little bit.

Hermoine? They havnt even announced her yet.

Only going by what I was told. Y'know the 1/6 Market - Could be next year! They give release dates all over the place, but so far the retailer has been pretty much spot on with these.

Then I guess we should see the Hermione reveal any day now.

Yep. Although, I would've thought we'd have seen the official reveal by now if it is going to be end of May. Who knows. Hopefully!

But, the original target was Voldemort and Sirius in Q1 and Hermione end of Q1, but Sirius has already tipped into Q2 and Voldemort is close!

voldemort_x.jpg

WOW! Dave's pic and that video really make this look like a homerun. Love the detail in the headsculpt, veins and all. The wire in the sleeves and long bits is brilliant. Really expertly executed.

Star Ace is making a big foot print.

Back