Star Ace Harry Potter - Hermione Granger 1/6th figure from Sorcerer's Stone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, Patrick! Was thinking it might be a nice gift for my GF for Xmas. I see a chinese eBay seller has them in stock. Price isn't too bad, just not sure how fast they would get here. Might be tight for Xmas.

More photos

6c1912d8bc3eb135f1016d8da11ea8d3fc1f44d2.jpg
d888083b5bb5c9ea7e32d9d5d239b6003bf3b3d3.jpg
d8bb55df8db1cb13fb7cf925da54564e92584b87.jpg
07eb114c510fd9f9b5b68f5f222dd42a2834a473.jpg
b591b9b7d0a20cf4679dd5e871094b36acaf998f.jpg
41275282b2b7d0a259c42faaccef76094b369a8f.jpg

Attachments

• d888083b5bb5c9ea7e32d9d5d239b6003bf3b3d3.jpg
    d888083b5bb5c9ea7e32d9d5d239b6003bf3b3d3.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 444
:lol at all the people saying SA is back on track....Snape...Dumbledore...no.

SA is still working on Snape, they have published photos with improved figure. If they did that with Snape, can't see the reason why they wouldn't do the same with Dumbledore, as both figures are still in progress. Guess they've finally realised why their sales are down compared to first few figures.

The fact is that Hermione was this way from the beginning, so should be no surprise to anyone that she's a good likeness.

Ah, but is it actually possible for any of K.A. Kim's sculpts to be turn out badly? :D

Thanks, Patrick! Was thinking it might be a nice gift for my GF for Xmas. I see a chinese eBay seller has them in stock. Price isn't too bad, just not sure how fast they would get here. Might be tight for Xmas.

Yeah, you might have left it a bit late. Worth a shot though.

Ordered from the Chinese seller on eBay. Ms. Granger is on her way. :)

Congrats :rock

Looks really good; be interesting if the hair can be tamed just a tad more; but even as-is she looks like a home run.

She turned out Great! Can't wait for her to release in the U.S.
Does anyone know if the hair is switchable like Hot Toys & Kumik heads?

That looks superb, jscoggins! Really nice figure. Did you order from China? Box looks good too. What's your impression of the skin texture/paint?

That looks superb, jscoggins! Really nice figure. Did you order from China? Box looks good too. What's your impression of the skin texture/paint?

Yes, King Jordan and I ordered from the same eBay seller based in TianJin, China. The seller has re-stocked, so she has more available for immediate shipment. Very secure packaging, no dents on the box.

This is my very first 1/6 scale figure, so I honestly don't know about the quality compared to other products. It seems very nice, though. :rock

Well, congrats on your first figure too!

SA have some closeup pictures of what her face is intended to look like on their website, although those pictures are usually prototypes. Was just interested to see how close they got it this time. It's often hard to tell from pictures because of various lighting and cameras etc.

Anyway, she's good one to start with, so hope you enjoy :)

Well, congrats on your first figure too!

SA have some closeup pictures of what her face is intended to look like on their website, although those pictures are usually prototypes. Was just interested to see how close they got it this time. It's often hard to tell from pictures because of various lighting and cameras etc.

Anyway, she's good one to start with, so hope you enjoy :)

From what I understand, each face is handpainted? If so, there'll be slight variations. Mine looked a little sad when I first opened it. I think there's a little red paint inside the whites of her eyes. I'll take a few more pix with different lighting. :)

Look how much space they leave for the hair, lol.

Hermione1.jpg

Couldn't decide which picture was better, so I'm posting both. :)

Hermione2.jpg

IMG_20151221_153219048_HDR.jpg

One more...mine can do magic. :nana:

Hermione3.jpg

This looks like a great effort by Star Ace. I like that the expressions of the 'kids' are similar and essentially happy/optimistic. I hope that their older counterparts are more serious, in keeping with darker themed stories.

Back