Star Ace Harry Potter - Hermione Granger 1/6th figure from Sorcerer's Stone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Long shot, but does anyone have a spare Hermione head sculpt they'd be willing to sell?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all. Mine just got here as well. Brilliant figure. Let's hope Star Ace can keep this up for the year 6 or 7 versions (they will make those...right? Right??).

Hair is "futzed" with my bare hands. Just stroke and press to shape them naturally. No brush or products used, but make sure your hands are clean. Simply amazing.

lCU4y0A.jpg

Yes, there are no additional poses for her left hand, but it is detachable just like you'd expect from a 1/6 figure. Haven't tried using Ron's or Harry's hands because they are a tad too big. Plus their skin tone is slightly different...I think.

E3xFi4y.jpg

Proportion-wise, her feet are just slightly too big; definitely not an issue. Don't really like the knees though but I'm nitpicking. All in all an excellent figure to add to your shelf.

fRQcVoe.jpg

Year 1 trio group shot!!...and Snape. 'Cause you know, he's...up to something.

Wow, this is pretty awesome, thanks for sharing

I was having doubts about seeking the figures, not seeing any group photo, but after seeing this, it's a must for me :D

Back