Star Ace Harry Potter - Hermione Granger 1/6th figure from Sorcerer's Stone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a good sign though. They are not rushing these out and are taking there time. Hopefully to make sure it comes out as perfect as it could be.

:pray: I hope so, but given SA's history so far, you think that's likely?:pigfly:

My Supplier is Stating January.

Thank you for the answer.

:pray: I hope so, but given SA's history so far, you think that's likely?:pigfly:

Well.... I say we got a 50/50 shot. Personally... I think Harry, Ron and Voldemort turned out great. Then there is Sirius, Sirius Azkaban, and Mad Eye who all had issues, whether they were big or small.

I think Hermione will be setting the tone for future releases. Hopefully it is what we see in the proto pics.

Thank you for the answer.

Well.... I say we got a 50/50 shot. Personally... I think Harry, Ron and Voldemort turned out great. Then there is Sirius, Sirius Azkaban, and Mad Eye who all had issues, whether they were big or small.

I think Hermione will be setting the tone for future releases. Hopefully it is what we see in the proto pics.

Sorry, I moved my answer as it was a very long-winded rant and more appropriate to the main SA HP thread.

let's just say WWEJedi, I agree!

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...-potter-discussion-thread-47.html#post8269019

Mine has been bumped to Jan 10. I was really looking forward to this one next week. This is the only Harry Potter figure I'm buying. Ron and Harry looked pretty good, but they really nailed the Hermione. It looks just like Emma Watson did at age 10-11. When I showed people the close up of her face, they too thought they were looking at a photo of the real person and not a scale figure. Same thing with The Winter Soldier Nick Fury. Spot on representation.
When I finally got around to watching the first Harry Potter movie when it came out on DVD, I took one look at 10 year old Emma Watson and said, "That girl is going to beautiful when she grows up. As long as she does go full Lohan." I'm so glad I was right. ;)
Ryan

Any photos of the figure from NYCC? Had trouble finding one as it looked like she was toward the back of the display. Think of grabbing this one for my girlfriend. Too bad it's not here for Xmas.

0:30 But still not great. SA pictures on their website look close to that version anyway.

11905386_734449606681777_2405216900597017924_n.jpg

Appreciate it. She does look pretty good there.

No worries. Yeah, it's a good sculpt. With some futzing, the hair should look good too. SA have delayed release, so hopefully they're improving her further, but who knows with them ATM

Yeah I'm gonna go with why have a subpar figure that's probably and hopefully getting reworked on there (Dumbledore) when you can have perfection.

Maybe they've learned because they did have Snape as their banner for a while. :cuckoo:

Are there any promotional codes that work with this figure? I'm new the Harry Potter figures... is she likely to sell out quickly?

Are there any promotional codes that work with this figure? I'm new the Harry Potter figures... is she likely to sell out quickly?

None of the codes work with Hermione (so far), her figure is still on pre-order. However, you can use codes for Voldemort, Mad Eye Moody, Sirius prisoner version and casual Ron.

Star Ace have started shipping Hermione to retailers today. Hopefully in the next few weeks we'll have first reviews

Back