Star Ace Harry Potter - Hermione Granger 1/6th figure from Sorcerer's Stone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was just thinking.... where is Crookshanks? Hedwig came with Harry and Scabbers with Ron. Hopefully we get one with the presumed casual version.

Hermione got Crookshanks during their third year at Hogwarts so no cat for now.

What I was thinking is this: Where are the scarves?

:exactly:

The scarves would have been nice, I think I mentioned that back when Harry and Ron were first released. Maybe some day there'll be an accessory set or something like that that will have scarves in it. :pray:

Hermione got Crookshanks during their third year at Hogwarts so no cat for now.

What I was thinking is this: Where are the scarves?

Yeah I know that. I don't know, I know it would be inaccurate and all, and who knows when we would get a Hermione with Crookshanks, I just think it would be nice to have the cat now and have the trio of pets completed :dunno

Damn, they look so realistic! :clap

11834882_729132237213514_2167807781542043697_o.jpg

They keep showing Hermione at that desk in the photos. Does that come with her figure? If not, anyone know where you can get such a desk in the 1/6 scale?

I would like to see Hot Toys match it, it would be tough. Just incredible. At the least the wait is not that bad, only a few months to go!

Yes if this is in our hands in December I'll be very happy. It's still crazy to me that this company is starting to outdo Hot Toys in realism. By the time we get to year 7 figures they'll be ridiculous.

Yes if this is in our hands in December I'll be very happy. It's still crazy to me that this company is starting to outdo Hot Toys in realism. By the time we get to year 7 figures they'll be ridiculous.

I really can not wait to see the Dumbledore sculpt, after seeing Hermione.... I think Dumbledore might be one of the greatest sculpts ever for a 1/6th if they go the route of Hagrid with real beard/hair...

I really can not wait to see the Dumbledore sculpt, after seeing Hermione.... I think Dumbledore might be one of the greatest sculpts ever for a 1/6th if they go the route of Hagrid with real beard/hair...

Oh man. That'll be a sight to behold. :rock

I'm pumped to see how well they do Snape as well. I keep saying it over and over, but them upgrading the eyes is a game changer for this line.

Yes if this is in our hands in December I'll be very happy.

I know Dave says SA has never missed a ship date, but can we really expect to have Moody, Sirius, Potter, and Hermione all by Dec? 4 figures in 4 months. I'm not buying it. Besides, V1 Sirius was delayed as I expect the others to be as well.

Back