Star Ace Harry Potter - Hermione Granger 1/6th figure from Sorcerer's Stone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know Dave says SA has never missed a ship date, but can we really expect to have Moody, Sirius, Potter, and Hermione all by Dec? 4 figures in 4 months. I'm not buying it. Besides, V1 Sirius was delayed as I expect the others to be as well.

Never know with this stuff. Birthday is in February so I'll be happy to have her either by Christmas or by then.

Can't wait for this figure. Will look good next to Ron. I need to start making my custom display stand and table to go with her.

Thank you Anx10us. I hate the see through plastic ones that come with these figures. The table is even custom made by me. ��

Thank you Anx10us. I hate the see through plastic ones that come with these figures. The table is even custom made by me. ��

They're very nice. I tweaked a table and benches off Ebay to look like the ones out of the Great Hall.

Do you work in wood? Perhaps you could be the guy we're looking for to get the sorting hat stool made :)

When you make more stands or furniture for your dioramas, please, upload the photos. I enjoy seeing them

This Hermoine looks stunningly real! Wanted to get this, but I have no intention of getting Harry and Ron...which would make her lonely and an incomplete collection.

This is a good sign though. They are not rushing these out and are taking there time. Hopefully to make sure it comes out as perfect as it could be.

Back