Star Ace Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban Hermione Granger 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both this and Harry have the uncanny valley look, just slightly creepy. The life just isn't there...way more mannequin than miniature person.

I just don't see Hermione in that sculpt, it just looks off somehow.

I can see it in the eyes in the one close up, but definitely too mature looking. Of course, that will go fine with the figure being oversized. I guess they didn't want to develop a new body.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpgimage.jpegimage.jpeg

It'd be cool if Star Ace saw the reactions to Hermione, and revised the sculpt for accuracy and added sculpted hair like they did with Quidditch Harry and Malfoy.

Also, if they added Ron to the line up, even if he's an exclusive in a 3 pack.

It'd be cool if Star Ace saw the reactions to Hermione, and revised the sculpt for accuracy and added sculpted hair like they did with Quidditch Harry and Malfoy.

Also, if they added Ron to the line up, even if he's an exclusive in a 3 pack.

I agree, I think sculpted is the way to go for her hairstyle in PoA.

Harry's hair could be a bit more tousled looking, too.

I believe the second to last photo Quigon posted has the most resemblance to Harry. There's something with the hair that could use a little bit more work, more tufts and depth might help. It's a little flat.

Harry's hair looks a bit too much like a helmet, but if they don't change it, I wouldn't mind too much.

I passed on the first Hermione (for now), but I'm definitely going to be getting this one. I can't wait to have her and Harry on my shelf using the Time-Turner!

I'm going to wait and see if they announce a POA Ron. I'd feel pretty ridiculous having only two of the three main characters on display. Harry and Hermione would always look incomplete and out of place.

They're creeping up in price now. Light on accessories, but awesome we get both the robes and the casual look (which probably justifies the higher price. PO'd both her and Harry!

Before Star Ace actually does change it, I just want to say, not everyone wants that Hermione to have sculpted hair. I for one, like the rooted hair they put on her. Also, I like the sculpt. I too feel it makes her look older than she actually is in POA. This looks to be...almost a Order of the Phoenix representation or at least Goblet of Fire...but I'm fine with that. I prefer slightly older versions of the kids.

Weird question, but worth asking since they have the costume change...will Harry and Hermione have some kind of slight bodysuit or underwear or something underneath. It's kind of weird to change clothes on these things to that degree. Kind of doll like. I just can't help but picture my wife giving me really weird looks posing and changing their clothes. lol.

Im with you on rooted hair, darthkush.
I just think that if they call the figure POA Hermione it should look like a third year Hermione. Save this sculpt for HBP.

I like both this and Harry, but unfortunately I am also on the 'there needs to be a Ron' bandwagon. Hopefully Star Ace will come through! For now though I am still waiting on 3 more from this line to turn up at my house, so there is time :D

I want to like this, but something's off.

Agreed. For me, this one is too doll-like. Especially her pink casual outfit. The closeup of the headsculpt looks like a knockoff you can buy on eBay.

This is another one I'll pick up in the bargain bin.

I really don't think they'll be able to get Hermione's hair to look good and stay good if it's rooted, because the hair style seems a little complicated to pull off at this scale.

Back