Star Ace Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban Hermione Granger 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In some respects, you need to keep offering the main characters. They are the ones that sell. Some people miss out on early releases and won't want anything else if they can't get the main characters. Back in the 90's when I was collecting action figures, every series of X-Men figures came with Wolverine. I certainly didn't need that 20th Wolverine, but somebody did.

What he said.

In some respects, you need to keep offering the main characters. They are the ones that sell. Some people miss out on early releases and won't want anything else if they can't get the main characters. Back in the 90's when I was collecting action figures, every series of X-Men figures came with Wolverine. I certainly didn't need that 20th Wolverine, but somebody did.

I said that you can see why they're doing it, but it's little consolation towards the collectors that have been on board since day one. It's blatantly apparent that it's purely a business decision, of course it is, which is a shame for collector, but just the way it is. They don't make money, they won't make them. My point was that the line needs some variety. Fine, bring out all variants of the main characters so it drags in new collectors, but that's what they're focusing on and it makes it a bit boring. Some of us would like them to carry on with the variety, the same way as they started etc.

If it wasn't for the Dumbledores, I'd wouldn't be getting the Quiditch versions - so, it works the other way around too.

So...sideshow finally has both of them up for preorder at 239.99 which seems...a little too high to me. Yes, I know they have extra costumes but come on. At least they're not both coming out at once. Hermione says Nov-Dec and Harry says Dec-Jan so that helps slightly. I'll still probably get both but I may get one and then pay them off and then get the other or something. They're just more expensive than I expected. Maybe I'll end up using some rewards points on them.

I don't see Star Ace on the exhibitor list for NYCC, but I hope they're attending anyway. Their huge and amazing booth was definitely a highlight at last year's show.

Hermione's sculpt definitely needs some work. Hopefully they improve it so I can get both her and Harry... and hopefully Ron at some point.

BBTS is around $10 off Sideshow price,and their shipping is cheaper, so I'd recommend going through them. However you cannot do payment plans, so if budget is more of a concern I'd go through SS, plus rewards points.

BBTS is around $10 off Sideshow price,and their shipping is cheaper, so I'd recommend going through them. However you cannot do payment plans, so if budget is more of a concern I'd go through SS, plus rewards points.

I like sideshow personally because those reward points do add up!!!! and they are much more flexible with payment plans

If they dont make Head looks more to Hermione Head then im not intrested ;). I think this is not only my opinion ;)

Some hk sellers have her in stock now...
Gotta see some final pictures

:)
herm 91Z8KP5HX5L._SL1500_.jpg
herm 2 91qbjGLmijL._SL1500_.jpg
herm 3 81OBsY2PxDL._SL1500_.jpg
herm 4 91rnf7hkm5L._SL1500_.jpg

They changed the promo shots to match the ugly final sculpt??!! Sideshow docet...

Back