Stallone line - First Blood Rambo released

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe a Lincoln Hawk figure next.
over+the+top.jpg

Hi, I ordered Rambo 1/6 First Blood on SlyStallone shop which i set to ship in late February. Do you have any news when that is going to ship? I don't have any info.
Thanks in advance!

I’m wondering if this includes the Loan Shark Rocky as well? If that’s accurate, I should get a shipping notice on that one at some point as well. Of course thats allot of figures to sort through so it will likely take a while.

I’m wondering if this includes the Loan Shark Rocky as well? If that’s accurate, I should get a shipping notice on that one at some point as well. Of course thats allot of figures to sort through so it will likely take a while.
I doubt it, as the shipping is for late May. So far they have kept their promises for the shipping of Rambo and Cobra.
Edit: Why not send them an email and ask? I am sure they will reply either today or Monday next week.

I doubt it, as the shipping is for late May. So far they have kept their promises for the shipping of Rambo and Cobra.
Edit: Why not send them an email and ask? I am sure they will reply either today or Monday next week.
Good point. For some reason I thought the Loan Shark figure had the same release date. Thanks for the clarification.

Back