Stallone line - First Blood Rambo released

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No one wants mousy Adrian Pennino...?

maxresdefault.jpg

ADRIAN!!!

I'm probably in the minority, but I'd buy Adrian.

Female sidekick type characters are underrepresented in collectible form.

We get Jack from Titanic Jack figures (but no Rose)... Superman (no Lois). I was able to find a Gwen Stacey (Emma Stone) 3rd party figure to pair with Garfield Spiderman but that's a rare case.

Sly shop just posted. Time to go broke

How do you think Stallone Shop will handle the body for Rocky - seamless or exposed joints?

I believe this is their 1st attempt on an exposed figure body. StarAce was using some off the shelf seamless body (TB League?).

Rocky 4 is my favorite!

Count me in for both Drago and Mickey.

Rocky IV Drago with same outfit as Asmus (match gear)?

Do you mean StarAce?

Their sculpts are horrendous but I was tempted to get the DX version with all the multiple gear and accessory options. IIRC, there were 3 looks including a training gear.

I may pickup the StarAce figures and pose those in the training gears since the heads are mostly hidden underneath the boxing headgear.

I'm curious what Stallone Shop will include.

Yes
Do you mean StarAce?

Their sculpts are horrendous but I was tempted to get the DX version with all the multiple gear and accessory options. IIRC, there were 3 looks including a training gear.

I may pickup the StarAce figures and pose those in the training gears since the heads are mostly hidden underneath the boxing headgear.

I'm curious what Stallone Shop will include.
yes, sorry. I meant StarAce

Back