Stalker Predator Mask Prop Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ram is butt ugly!

There is still 3 AVP mask's we havent got yet
Please tell me you're joking........
Ram is one of the most badass Bios out there. Definitely in my top 5.

Ram.jpg

I would love to see the other AvP Bios made, though.

The "Lost Predator" Bio wasn't in any movie really.
It's basically the Boar Bio painted black.

But yeah, hopefully since they're making these concept Bios, they'll make the ones from the Lost clan..
I'd kill to have a 1:1 Ram Bio.

You could get a 1:1 Ram if you wanted here are pics of mine :

RamFinal3.jpg

RamFinal2.jpg

RamFinal1.jpg

I really like Steve Wang's design. It is different and I love the story behind it. Movie wise I really like all the bios that where shown on film. Just love the predator all together.

Check on the hunters lair. I know my friend got one there. There is a lot of talent there. I haven't start collecting 1/1 scale yet but I know they have a lot over ther. I have a 1/6 version of ram though.

there are guys on the Lair that make great custom Bios of all the Preds; some are recasts, but some great custom ones nonetheless.

Nice list. P2 is my number 1 too.

That's a great looking mask. Where's it from?

Thanks :)Yea this is from a guy over at the hunters lair named Biohunter76, if you ever think of getting some customs i would recommend him. Transactions with him have been great and he does great work, i have several masks from him. He tracked down that bio for me and painted it it is cast of a screen used mask. He also has several masks he sculpted himself.

Thanks :)Yea this is from a guy over at the hunters lair named Biohunter76, if you ever think of getting some customs i would recommend him. Transactions with him have been great and he does great work, i have several masks from him. He tracked down that bio for me and painted it it is cast of a screen used mask. He also has several masks he sculpted himself.

just beware that the aftermarket prices for those drop significantly; so if your the type that sells stuff to make room for better stuff, just know that. I had a lot of custom Bios, I sold almost all of them and lost money on every deal.

just beware that the aftermarket prices for those drop significantly; so if your the type that sells stuff to make room for better stuff, just know that. I had a lot of custom Bios, I sold almost all of them and lost money on every deal.

Thanks for the advice, i dun tend to pick up stuff in my collection solely for its value though and i don't think i would sell my bios. At least i cant see doing that right now. If i have to make room we shall see what happens i suppose. I will agree that these will not keep high value like SS pieces if that is some peoples draw, but if your looking to have some nice bios then customs can be great.

Full pics are up, its on the old display stand from AVP. Looks great i will def be getting this.

Back