Stalker Predator Mask Prop Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome work from Steve. But I'm holding off for the rumored 1/4 scale maquette.

Thats not what he said :monkey1

looks pretty cool IMO, maybe you didnt see the actual sculpt? :dunno

stalker2.jpg

stalker3.jpg

This looks alot better than the concept art. I really like this design. What Predator film was this a concept for?

I'm quite excited as to what Steve can bring into the collectibles market. The "Stalker" helmet looks badass! Can't wait to see it fully painted. This partnership with Sideshow has a lot of potential.

Looks like Guyver, specially with the lazer sights on the forehead. cool back story though.

Thought I would cut n paste here for those who haven't read it.

“I was always intrigued with exploring the Predator mythology further than the films have attempted to date, and one of many concepts that has always fascinated me was the notion of ‘the hunter becomes the hunted.’ The concept of the ‘Stalker’ was born from this basic idea. Taking cues from films like The Most Dangerous Game where human hunters hunt another human hunter, I thought it would be interesting to apply that to the Predator world.

“My favorite weapon of the Predator is the blade because it’s a close-range combat weapon and requires real skills to take down your enemies. I love the image of a warrior holding his blade in front of his face as he approaches his prey for the kill, so it was with this image in mind that I decided to add blade-like structures on the faceplate of the helmet.”

To describe the character of this new Predator, Steve writes, “He’s a serial killer who only hunts other Predators. He’s known to stalk and terrorize his prey before the kill. He gets his thrills turning the hunter into the hunted. The blades that adorn his helmet represent his weapon of choice. He has a specially designed blue laser targeting scope that emits no heat traces and is invisible to other Predators’ heat vision making his location harder to detect by a Predator.”

this sounds like such an awesome story, I would totally love to see this as a movie, I like this a lot more than the avp ideas actually, predators hunting predators, the concept was touched on the movie Predators,
this would be cool

Teaser is up on the newsletter THINGS LOOKS GREAT finished imo. love the laser targets in the forehead

It IS beautiful, I love the blue targetting dots... Ever since the AvP trailer with the 3 Ancient Predators blasting red Plasma bolts at the Aliens off the pyramid, I've always wanted to see the regular system switched.

Instead of blue plasma + red dots... blue dots + red plasma :clap

I wonder how much it will cost.

Back