Stalker Predator Mask Prop Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah this is an amazing piece. I wasn't sure how I'd feel about it not being part of the official canon but I was so impressed when I finally opened her up. The base is obviously reused but it's quite sexy IMO. Well done Sideshow. Now let's see how the Ceremonial is gonna look....

Got this and the Ceremonial the other day for £160 delivered each! Honestly 2 of Sideshows best! The stalker just has great details and is just a great design all round, just awesome!

stalk1.jpg

stalk2.jpg

stalk3.jpg

stalk4.jpg

Just went through the thread and like this even more now... I can't wait to pick one up.

Maybe we'll get green lights next :bounce

Guyver meets Stormtrooper meets Mass Effect.....
Is there a Predator in there? Don't see it.

maybe I just like it for the guyver influence... I have been decorating my hunter's lair with more terminator stuff lately though, maybe I like it for the robot look lol.

This is still IM(educated)O the best sideshow prop replica ever put ou from the Predator franchise.

Its damn awesome.

The dagger is pretty, but whats it got outside of being a big knife?! And, what plasma canon ?

Edit : oh wait. Wolfs gun thing. Never actually owned it. Though id still take their face armour over a weapon in terms of displayability.

Back