Stalker Predator Mask Prop Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
heres hoping this thing will be $250 :pray:. Looks way bad ass finished with the blue lights. I know a lot of ppl are gonna say this looks like its from the Guyver universe instead of the Pred, but since I love Guyver, this would look bad ass next to my Guyver helmet. Depending on the price, I'm really gonna try and pick this up.

I dont think it even looks like a Predator mask. Its like he dreamed up some fan fic and SideShow are rolling with it because of who he is. Im not a fan of the design but i do like Guyver and Dragon Knight so i dont have anything against Wang.

Whats the price going to be on this thing?

Guyver is the first thing I thought of. I like the design but not for the prices of these things. I am surprised though that they are going conceptual while there are still proper Preds to be done.

Guyver is the first thing I thought of. I like the design but not for the prices of these things. I am surprised though that they are going conceptual while there are still proper Preds to be done.

only 2 left to do though..........and as high as my hopes were that we would be getting one of the originals this year; I'm 90% sure we won't.

Im all for them doing some concepts, i would like them to go back and do the others but exploring new territory is always nice. I dun mind the tech look they are an advanced alien race so i could see some of their bios being more tech and less tribal i would think it would vary from hunter to hunter to fit their style right? Might be just me but i would like to see a few more of these.

Here's the pic from the link...

StalkerBio.jpg

I'm not one for "fan projects" and usually just stick with "movie" items, but this piece has me strangely interested...

Here's hoping that he's less than the official movie ones, but more than likely, he'll still be $325. Hopefully his eyes will at least light up. :pray:

Im all for them doing some concepts, i would like them to go back and do the others but exploring new territory is always nice. I dun mind the tech look they are an advanced alien race so i could see some of their bios being more tech and less tribal i would think it would vary from hunter to hunter to fit their style right? Might be just me but i would like to see a few more of these.
There will be more, a red bone-like one.

The Bio looks great, just because it's different doesn't mean it's "OMGTERRIBADCRAP"....
I't would be nice if it were under $325, but it looks far more complex than your average Pred Bio, so I doubt it.
I don't really mind that it wasn't in a movie, because it's still a Predator, and it's badass.

Hopefully a lot of people will pass on this because it wasn't in a movie so I can pick one up later on if I get my $380 back.. :lol

It's a really nice piece of work,with the Guyver look and all.
But i'm not going to buy this one,simply because the mask has no movie/comic history.
Really had hope on them making masks of Lost Predator and Guardian Predator.

It's a really nice piece of work,with the Guyver look and all.
But i'm not going to buy this one,simply because the mask has no movie/comic history.
Really had hope on them making masks of Lost Predator and Guardian Predator.
The "Lost Predator" Bio wasn't in any movie really.
It's basically the Boar Bio painted black.

But yeah, hopefully since they're making these concept Bios, they'll make the ones from the Lost clan..
I'd kill to have a 1:1 Ram Bio.

Ram is butt ugly!

There is still 3 AVP mask's we havent got yet

Back