SSW Aragorn on Brego Has Arrived!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Aragorn Has Arrived!

Both this and Legimlarod are one of the few biggies I have to get which doesn't kill my CC.
Congrats, KarenRoss. Are you going to get more SSW statues now?

Both this and Legimlarod are one of the few biggies I have to get which doesn't kill my CC.
Congrats, KarenRoss. Are you going to get more SSW statues now?

I would love to get "Gandalf the White on Shadowfax" but gonna need to save money for some time :horror but yes, that would be my next SSW statue on my wish list :)

Can't go wrong with Gandalf on Shadowfax. It's my favorite Weta statue...actually, it's probably my favorite piece I own....period.

Can't go wrong with Gandalf on Shadowfax. It's my favorite Weta statue...actually, it's probably my favorite piece I own....period.

One of my very favorites too. Fantastic piece :gandalf_w

I only have Gandalf on Shadowfax, but I would very much like to get the others some day.

Welcome marchello:wave

I updated the title of this thread so we can tell the difference between this thread and the new Aragorn PF.
Hope this is okay
Take care
shell
x :D

This is a great statue, although I'd have to say my favorite rider statues would be the RWOS, gimli and legolas on arod, and I really like gothmog on warg...:D

I have all the rider statues but Gothmog on Warg... I am just unsure about the piece. Is it really that good? Perhaps my apprehension is that it is so movie specific. The others remind me not only of the movie, but also the books.

I have all the rider statues but Gothmog on Warg... I am just unsure about the piece. Is it really that good? Perhaps my apprehension is that it is so movie specific. The others remind me not only of the movie, but also the books.

It is a great statue. The detail on the warg and even gothmog is very good. I think it looks just like gothmog and all the fur detail on the warg is very impressive...I would say it is a must have to complete your rider collection and they aren't to expensive either..definately worth it..:monkey5

It is a great statue. The detail on the warg and even gothmog is very good. I think it looks just like gothmog and all the fur detail on the warg is very impressive...I would say it is a must have to complete your rider collection and they aren't to expensive either..definately worth it..:monkey5

Hmm.. I will have to keep an eye out.. heh. It would complete the collection.

I really love this piece, I hope to get one some day. I would LOVE an Aragorn PF to be done with this armor though.

Man, it´s my first Weta statue and I can´t stop looking at it, it´s just AWESOME!
I totally agree... It is one of my absolute favorite pieces in my collection.
nod.gif

Back