SSC Zartan 12-Inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonder what are the chances customs would have cleared it over the weekend.

It's quite common, for me, if Sideshow shipped something on the Friday I'll have it by the following Monday even though the weekends aren't considered business days it still clears for international release in the very early hours of Monday morning or appears to have been inspected over the weekend.

Hey Just did a Live Chat with sideshow and the delays are not the faultt of sideshow it is delayed at customs in u.s. at thee moment an as far as getting charged i have No problem with that at alll... It just means when they get them in all is prepared and they get them shipped out the door the much faster, soo calm down take a breath as Zartan will be shipping soon

That's a bit much, don't you think? :dunno

:lol

What? Deak knows there's no competing with my classiness. :dunno

i.e. ....

too-cool-cool-moustache-hairy-chest-funny-demotivational-posters-1315168979.jpg

Isn't it ABC express that usually puts them on eBay first?

It's been the trend.

But I'm thinking it may have changed. I mean a Sideshow product being up for sale before Sideshow even has it in their possession.

Wouldnt that be piracy of some sort subject to legal recourse?

It's been the trend.

But I'm thinking it may have changed. I mean a Sideshow product being up for sale before Sideshow even has it in their possession.

Wouldnt that be piracy of some sort subject to legal recourse?

We've seen it repeatedly. We also know Sideshow doesn't really do ____ about it either. I've forgotten how many Chinese sellers I've reported for selling the same uber limited 1:1 SSE #15 Ardeth Bey bust alone. The auctions run their course, sometimes with winners and sometimes without. And then pop up again. Same edition number and everything. :lol

Well I just thought that Toy Hunters got a shipment and they sell it a few days before SS starts shipping. It wouldn't make much sense for SS to ship back to Hong Kong when their products come from China.

That's likely true but we see the same thing with video game launches. Retailers have them all in the stores and such but can't actually do a sale until such n such a date. At the direction of the publishing company.

And Toy Hunters last pre release reveal was the Viper.

Back