SSC Zartan 12-Inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm gonna display him sitting on the Cobra Throne with Cobra Commander on his knees in front of him.

Actually in issue 84 of the comics the false CC is practically brought to his knees before Zartan sitting on a throne surrounded by red ninjas. Might be a cool display with the SSC figures.

joe84.jpg

And if I absolutely HAD to drop one of the lines...it would likely be the Joes...but I would go kicking and screaming.

Same here. I'll stay until I have every figure I want, and there are a lot left. But, I know that this line will run out of figures I want before Star Wars does.

Same here. I'll stay until I have every figure I want, and there are a lot left. But, I know that this line will run out of figures I want before Star Wars does.

I'm the opposite. I'm seriously considering selling off my SW figures now...

yeah collecting the joe and sw lines both are difficult. i just get the clones.

I'm tired of the continual Star Wars cockteasing. SW has been going strong now for almost a decade and there're still huge glaring holes that should've been filled. I understand the concept of "we can't release all the heavy hitters at once," but it feels like they've been blatantly procrastinating. If stuck with the option of only collecting one 12" line, there's more of a chance of getting the figures I want with the Joe line than Star Wars.

my SW collecting has been put on hiatus til they start producing more characters i want. but i don't see it as a need to sell off the collection though. if they don't produce pieces you want, then just wait until they do. don't need to sell off an entire line just cuz they are in a slump.

yeah collecting the joe and sw lines both are difficult. i just get the clones.

Thats what I do as well.

With SW when it was mostly Jedi, various Emperial soldiers, etc people wanted armored figures. Now, its the opposite. :lol

my SW collecting has been put on hiatus til they start producing more characters i want. but i don't see it as a need to sell off the collection though. if they don't produce pieces you want, then just wait until they do. don't need to sell off an entire line just cuz they are in a slump.

:exactly::exactly::exactly::exactly:

Yeah, I hear you. I am only getting rid of the ones I don't feel are "must haves" at this point. Space is also becoming an issue. We are only allowed a certain weight limit when they move us between duty stations. Last time I was several 100 pounds over. And that was before our second kid. Gotta slim it down some before the end of the year..:monkey2

I agree with you guys, they need to get out a few more core SW characters a bit quicker, it's dragged on too long. I'll just pick and choose until they do too.

As for this Zartan figure, it's amazing, fantastic work by Sideshow.

Back