SSC Zartan 12-Inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SSC just contacted me and asked if they could use my likeness for Snake Eye's unmasked portrait. :(

:nono I see you more of a Taurus.

EX is an easy pass. I'd love to see this new body stripped down. This definitely looks like an overall upgrade for SS 1/6th in every way. :rock

See, I had a cool idea. I am going to go all out Zartan in disguise "Duke". I just placed an order at Toy Anxiety and with some Duke and Dusty parts I am making a custom Evil Duke™ to infiltrate my shelves. :lol

EX is an easy pass. I'd love to see this new body stripped down. This definitely looks like an overall upgrade for SS 1/6th in every way. :rock

Hey guys this is funny,I was actually thinking that I was crazy that I thought that this figure looked a bit like me...:lol:dunno

59455_469897956188_608276188_7024042_5486526_n.jpg

The Worm = Zartan ?

I'm sure if you asked Shai nicely he'd send you a picture of himself stripped down. :wink1:

Sideshow Collectibles Zartan 12 inch Figure Comic Con Showcase

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_nQG1H2gfw"]‪Sideshow Collectibles GI JOE 12 Inch Figure Comic Con Showcase‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Fana Collec Channel!​

Depends on how tight the body is, and exactly how much articulation was sacrificed for those elbows.

As long as he can hold his bow in a convincing enough "drawn" pose, it's good.

even then, I think i would have rather had regular elbows. but it's not a dealbreaker :D

I'm mostly a SW collector and have been only collecting the Ninjas from the Joe line. But when I saw this I couldn't help myself. Looks great! Price got me a bit as has been pointed out, but SS is really upping their game lately.

well, even getting Zartan, you're STILL in the realm of just getting Ninjas.

almost forgot about this guy. i was about to hit the snooze on my alarm for the 6th time when i remembered i better get up and order this. i kept saying "Got Zartan??" to my computer while i waited for it to boot up. i'm weird.

Last edited:
I look at figures like Zartan, Rock-n-Roll, Beachhead, Momaw Nadon, Captain Rex and Commander Cody (along with others...make no mistake) and it makes me wonder just how in the Hell anyone who will be tasked with doing so will possibly be able to choose a "best Figure of the Year".

Back