SSC Voltron: Defender of the Universe Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go on youtube and write sideshow live voltron and you will see it.

IMG_7647.jpg

As for the chest I won't complain because I'm sure that will vary from artist to artist and it could be from a Robeast with a few lucky claw swipes lol

Prototype is far better in a lot of ways but the reason they can get away with these things is because weathering is not an exact science so it was bound to vary. Still not liking those overly airbrushed thighs and when the back appears to have zero weathering it's worse.

I guess you could always pretend he fought the graffiti monster. Theres nothing on the back of his legs cuz Voltron never runs from a fight! :lol

Yeah sux that all 1200 bucks is going into dealing with the billions of tiny pieces and doesnt show up at all in the weathering. The proto weathering looked so incredible. Thought maybe we'd get it for $1200 yet still even at $1200 the Sideshow prototype paintup remains elusive...

Still excited to get this but just a bit disappointed. It'll probably wear off.

Thanks, I saw that but thought it was just for the art. Too bad they didn't show it much but it's neat to see it. 27" is about as tall as my Vader.

I'm building custom shelves so he's about the biggest item I'm getting besides the Prime 1 stuff that will be kept on the other side of the room.

Oh thanks you mean like my Jango Junker lol

SS said they fixed my payment after I called but 3 weeks later the email is still wrong. Now I'll have to do a chat tomorrow but it's annoying to say the least.

Just ripped out all my old shelves and TVs to build custom shelving. Thankfully I have a spot for old Voltron. I may have it 1/2 finished by next week.

Got my charging tomorrow email as well. Total is still wrong on it as well, guess Ill see what they take from me tomorrow and get it fixed or not. Sheesh, I think this is my first statue in the last year. All the preorder delays have been nuts

Just got off chat and she said the charge will still be correct.

She said the big guy is in the house lol and he will ship tomorrow or Thursday so that means next week Thursday for me.

Hi guys,

Been excited with you all every step of the way but sadly, do to a Death in my family and other sudden cost concerns I have had to cancel my order after all this time, this Truly Kills me but I hope I can at least live though the enjoyment you guys are having, so please post your pics if you get a chance! :(

Just got off chat and she said the charge will still be correct.

She said the big guy is in the house lol and he will ship tomorrow or Thursday so that means next week Thursday for me.
What she didn't tell you is that she's working from home. :naughty :monkey3

Hi guys,

Been excited with you all every step of the way but sadly, do to a Death in my family and other sudden cost concerns I have had to cancel my order after all this time, this Truly Kills me but I hope I can at least live though the enjoyment you guys are having, so please post your pics if you get a chance! :(

Awww man so sorry to hear. I mean a statue is a statue but family is more important. Hope all gets better and maybe you will get one later.

Hi guys,

that sux man, having a death is even worse though. Hope you guys are all right. These Voltrons will probably be in stock for a while. Maybe you'll still be able to get one later on.

that sux man, having a death is even worse though. Hope you guys are all right. These Voltrons will probably be in stock for a while. Maybe you'll still be able to get one later on.

It is, back home now where I grew up, I had to save for almost a year to make this Voltron a Reality and now it is gone.... Life happens but it does not mean it doesnt suck! :(

Thanks for the kind words!

Back