SSC Voltron: Defender of the Universe Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even if it ships the first week of August it will be like the 10th for me minimum and that's if it's August 1st lol

At least I'll get my Jango replacement Wednesday but very anticlimactic. They say it's checked by multiple people and even the lady I email with says she wants to see it herself but I'm still skeptical it will be perfect unless they opened 3-4 boxes to get all good pieces lol

Even the IS Vader is unseen there I heard.

He showed up for last 2 Comic Cons I guess they just didn't bring him. I would guess that means his sales are nice enough that feel they need to show him off.

Wonder when he will ship. I have many PFs all releasing soon. Need my Voltron to get here.

I just received notice from Sideshow that it should be shipping out August 8th.

Holy hell the time has come for me to think of an excuse for my wife for where this thing came from. :panic:

I have NOT prepared my Voltron Shelf. I have 3 old 80s andva 20th Anniversary. I also have a new Netflix version. I have the big one but do not assemble it into Voltron because it looks dumb soooooo... I bought the 14" version because it looks great.

I am wondering if putting these all together will be dumb but it's likely the plan.

My balance is wrong as well. I had an account credit for a NRD that was split between a few things. It show on my account online but is included in my final bill.

As bad as everything they do lol my Jango replacement they had 3 people check came back all fine except a scratch on the helmet.

Advice, always check well.

Oh so the day it says your card will be charged i.e Aug 9th is the shipping day? after SS ships, how long does it normally take to arrive in Canada, this will be my first so if anyone can give me an idea! :)

I never had mine ship on charge day. It's always a day or so later. I've ordered in stock items and had to wait a day. They always claim UPS came already lol

I live in Florida and its about a week and that's as far as it gets from SS.

Ok so they fixed my balance so it's now right.

I have always had payment plans and when I get cash saved I've paid them off except they leave the last payment because it's the way their system is but I just found out how to leave a $10 balance. You have to buy a gift card and call them and then they can do it all but $10.

Back