1/6 SSC Thor Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s a bit of a Frankenstein’s monster
Base body is HT Arkham Batman
With upper torso swapped out from the T2 arnie
Swapped the Batman arms over they are huge
Cut and extended the legs with milliput
The silver chain mail is from the sideshow Monty python
Knights boots are from the HT assasains creed Enzo

f57ce2c387ae4518a3352732ae2c7c54.jpg

Figure came out great. Just a heads up, I had red dye marks on one of the arms from the cape, so check your figure once you receive it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it goes on a bigger body will it look too small?

I think it would be fine. It depends what kinda Thor you want. I want mine to be more Silver Age Jack Kirby proportion. If you’re looking for a 90s extreme Rob Liefeld like proportion, I’d say upgrade the body for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry, I was just making a bad joke. Just thought it was funny that you said you hated the head, body. And price. Prettt much the whole figure. Lol

I bought the Phicen M35 body to swap out, I don't normally customize my figures or even futz with them to the degree some do so I am fairly nervous as to whether I can pull this off or not.
I'd also like to see someone try out the HT Avengers Thor armored sleeves look on this guy.

Ah. Superpower eating dragon flies?

From the link I posted:

Though it isn't completely known what Throg is capable of, we do he has the same electric blasting abilities that Thor has and the proportionate strength for a frog of his size and of course he welds his own version of a Mjolnir, which he uses like Thor does.

Back