1/6 SSC Thor Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The official photo's do like good, but somehow SS seems to be the opposite of HT. HT figures look even better in hand than blogger pics, SS figures look worse in hand than official photo's.. :lol

Wish his body was bigger and more muscular. His arms are too puny. The SS Wolverine looks way more jacked. :(

100172_press2.jpg

Even though I'm not crazy about it, I still want it cause it's Thor. Thor & Vader collectibles are my crack. :cuckoo:

But I just can't drop $250 in this. Maybe he'll drop on the secondary market some. And I don't care about the Frog Exclusive.

I hope you can get it, i wouldnt sweat the frog because itll probably be recast just like all the little ant man pieces from civil war.

Looking forward to getting this THOR...might sell the Frog..

I guess few got Thor? It does not disappoint! Nice quality and Sideshow's best Marvel figure (to me anyway)

100_8670.jpg100_8671.jpg100_8669.jpg

Yup, he is a pretty kewl figure. Ankles are a bit loose but the wrists are tight. :lol Sculpt could use more detail, it is a bit flat. Mjolnir is nice and I dig the fur collar. The way the cape is attached is pretty neat. Will prolly dye the pants to be more blue.

thor_ss_08.jpg

thor_ss_09.jpg

thor_ss_10.jpg

thor_ss_11.jpg

thor_ss_12.jpg

thor_ss_13.jpg

thor_ss_14.jpg

thor_ss_15.jpg

thor_ss_16.jpg

thor_ss_17.jpg

thor_ss_18.jpg

thor_ss_19.jpg

thor_ss_20.jpg

Thanks for posting the pics.... He looks ok. The body is so wrong though. He looks puny next to Supes, and he should tower over Spider-Man. Do you have any of the HT Thor figures? Any way you could post a big of the SS Thor next to one of the HT Thor's for comparison?

Thanks..... :duff

& I take it his helmet is part of the head sculpt? Also disappointing.

Yeah, I like the way it looks nodded onto the m35 body but my god at a base price of 250 the phicen body would be another 70 bucks and then I'm paying 320 for a presentable figure. I dig the outfit though. Once I find it for under retail I'll probably slap down on it for sure. Or maybe bust some reward points to get it for a little less and then do the Phicen mod.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Spidey is the only MCU figure I have.

And the M35 is a bulky body, but is actually fairly short. Superman is larger than it.

Spidey is the only MCU figure I have.

And the M35 is a bulky body, but is actually fairly short. Superman is larger than it.
Yeah it is, but the nice part about phicen's is that you can easily get the height extension pegs to give them that extra bit of height!

Its too bad the helmet isnt removeable, when they glued mine down its off centered to thors right side.

So I've put in a request for a new head, so we will see what happens. To remove it i would probably try to pop off the head and use a hair dryer to heat up the glue. It could be the helmet and hair are molded together though so hopefully mine is anomaly. As far as the rest of the figure, i have no complaints except a metal helmet and wired cape dont seem too much to ask for.

As for comparison to hot toys thor, i only have the first one which i feel is the best thor so far mainly because it has a helmet. Anyway, this is the same height, slightly thicker in the arms and legs, but looks kind of wonky because the base body seems very skinny. So the perfect thor is still proving elusive it seems.

I may not like the prices or the shipping cost, but sideshows customer service is top notch, replacement head is on the way.

I may not like the prices or the shipping cost, but sideshows customer service is top notch, replacement head is on the way.
That the truth. I had my first issue with a figure ever when ordering with them and I humbly sent them an email and they were on it lickety split.

I love this guy
As I do all sideshow marvel 6th scale offerings
Buuuut again with all my marvel sideshow I find their final product just not 100%

In this case the body was just to small for the god of thunder
EA4972EB-A4AE-42BA-BA53-542766E0FC3C.jpg8070EBB9-E160-47A9-9424-DAF89C5ADF3D.jpgA88909B6-8DC1-4613-A12D-820E8541D4BE.jpg564EB92A-7FBE-42C3-8F3E-E481819F18CF.jpg
So I updated my Thor as per pics
Hope you like

Back