Premium Format SSC Thor PF and Destroyer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks YP I def plan on it :hi5: and I know you've bought a lot recently and are planning on acquiring other statues soon, so you sir DO NOT = fail.

:lol

If rnbuda keeps up his antics I'm going to be forced to run a covert OP into his home and procure myself his Mark VI maquette! :devil

I may be the only one, but I passed on the Destroyer and preorder Thor. The statue looks kick ass (IMO) The staue has a strong, and comanding warriors presence to it, that I like. The pose is fine, he looks like he just cought the hammer after smashing some haters head. Or he could be leading men into battle. In any case its a good work of art, and who ever dos'nt want it, is their loss.

Sorry Josh. Just not feeling it with this pose.

Also doesn't help that I'm not keen on the Hot Toys 1/6 Thor figure's facial expression....and here it is again, very similar.

Its all good. :duff

I rolled with both. Just love the really everything about them.

I may be the only one, but I passed on the Destroyer and preorder Thor. The statue looks kick ass (IMO) The staue has a strong, and comanding warriors presence to it, that I like. The pose is fine, he looks like he just cought the hammer after smashing some haters head. Or he could be leading men into battle. In any case its a good work of art, and who ever dos'nt want it, is their loss.

You're not the only one. I did the same in the beginning...then I broke down and got Des...I mean come on Thor is my favorite Marvel character so it's ONLY right I have someone for him to fight with. :dunno

That you Fozzy?!?

fozzybear.png
:lol
:lol Waka waka!
:blissy:rock2Thor was awesome I had to break down and order Thor EX. That movie was better than I thought it was going to be.
Great news! I am gonna try to see it next week for sure. Did you see it in 3D?

I'm not going to watching it until well into its run where there will be like 5 people watching it. :lol

I had a bad experience on the opening day of Iron Man 2. :slap
Yeah, I normally never go to theaters and just wait for the DVD or BD, as I truly hate any obnoxious bastard ruining the continuity of any movie I'd actually leave my cave to see. I normally get pretty angry and end up putting someone in their place. But I really want to see this flick. A decent time to go is during the day when annoying teenagers and kids are at school. Gonna try to see it at the Imax next Tuesday with my woman.

Are you the god?????excellent description!!!

Just saw the movie, very impressed! I don't think the 3D was necessary save the extra bucks and go with 2D.
Now I have to order the PF!

Here's a tip: stay until the credits stop rolling :)

Just saw the movie, very impressed! I don't think the 3D was necessary save the extra bucks and go with 2D.
Now I have to order the PF!

Here's a tip: stay until the credits stop rolling :)
Just back from finally watching it. Awesome film!! :rock :rock :rock
NOICE! :rock
Man, if there's a bad review of this movie out there, I have yet to read or hear it.

Back