Premium Format SSC Thor PF and Destroyer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All these people _____in about the price astounds me..26 inches tall.. Not with his hand up in the air holding a hammer, no, 26 inches tall bent down a bit. This piece is going to be friggin HUUUGE! Using the Legacy Iron Man for a comparison is a JOKE. This piece is SEVEN INCHES (I know a lot of you don't know what that looks like, but trust be...IT'S HUGE lololol :) ) taller than the tiny little Mark VI, and it features light-up as well. I personally think it's a fair price for what we'll be getting.

I'd like to draw your attention to what $275 bought you from Sideshow 5 years ago:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=71191&ref=header&live&search
:lol That's right, C-Fly!!! Keep on keepin' it real, my brother! :goodpost:

Hope to see these on video when SDCC starts. Josh i'm looking at you buddy. :D

You can count on me. :hi5:

I agree with this statement which is one of the reasons why I didn't order Destroyer. Thor seems to be placed perfectly for a "center square" deal with the MK VI maquette to his left and the upcoming Captain America to his right. That is where I'm going with it.

Yeah, if you're going to go with that makes total sense. Something, I've thought about myself as far as a display but I had to get Destroyer. Just way too cool for me.

:exactly::goodpost::lecture There's no way I could agree more, brother!

:hi5::hi5:

I agree with this statement which is one of the reasons why I didn't order Destroyer. Thor seems to be placed perfectly for a "center square" deal with the MK VI maquette to his left and the upcoming Captain America to his right. That is where I'm going with it.

I thought you passed on the Mark VI Mike?

ScaleThor.jpg

All these people _____in about the price astounds me..26 inches tall.. Not with his hand up in the air holding a hammer, no, 26 inches tall bent down a bit. This piece is going to be friggin HUUUGE! Using the Legacy Iron Man for a comparison is a JOKE. This piece is SEVEN INCHES (I know a lot of you don't know what that looks like, but trust be...IT'S HUGE lololol :) ) taller than the tiny little Mark VI, and it features light-up as well.

:exactly::goodpost: And to say this is a simplistic sculpt is naive at best.:slap This is a 'tour de force' of design! Streamlined, massive, & deadly. No frills needed.:yess::yess::yess:

I will be surprised if the exclusive on the Destroyer isn't sold out by Saturday morning.

I thought you passed on the Mark VI Mike?

I did but someone contacted me to sell the original out of the blue with a price that is amazingly tempting considering the MSRP. I'm a sucker for deals so I'm considering that setup.

I did but someone contacted me to sell the original out of the blue with a price that is amazingly tempting considering the MSRP. I'm a sucker for deals so I'm considering that setup.

Nice. Congrats to you :clap

You NOT having the VI was a bit of a shock :lol

:lol I hope you know I was TOTALLY kidding!

I sure did brother. Was just safeguarding the airwaves for those who may have taken you seriously, as you have a lot of pull my brother.

First DD, & now the BIG D!:hi5::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess:

I sure did brother. Was just safeguarding the airwaves for those who may have taken you seriously, as you have a lot of pull my brother.

First DD, & now the BIG D!:hi5::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess:

DD is full of win as are Movie Thor and Des...:chew

Back