Premium Format SSC Thor PF and Destroyer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not screen accurate, but it turned out pretty cool. Not sure I will keep it with all the SDCC stuff coming out

Destroyer7.jpg

Destroyer8.jpg

Destroyer9.jpg

Destroyer10.jpg

Destroyer1.jpg

Destroyer2.jpg

Destroyer3.jpg

Destroyer4.jpg

Destroyer5.jpg

Destroyer6.jpg

Thor in the house and he's a beauty! I can't believe so many people hate on this statue! Sure the headsculpt isn't the best, but damn the rest of it is fantastic.

Last flexpay just went through (actually I called and asked if they could do it now rather then on the 10th).

Can't wait. Next I'll have to get the Movie Captain America. Already got Hulk on Flex Pay.

Hopefully I can sell the rest of my Hot Toys so I can get Black Widow and maybe even an Ironman MK6 Maquette.

Got my Thor today. I swear people can't take pictures or video to save their lives. The statue looks great. His arms are bulky, the paint apps, the sculpt, the tailoring.. It's all very good. Even the pose works when next to other PFs. It's like thor is pointing out the enemy on a battlefield.

There were a lot of times I almost cancelled this piece due to unflattering picture online. Glad I didn't.

Got my Thor today. I swear people can't take pictures or video to save their lives. The statue looks great. His arms are bulky, the paint apps, the sculpt, the tailoring.. It's all very good. Even the pose works when next to other PFs. It's like thor is pointing out the enemy on a battlefield.

There were a lot of times I almost cancelled this piece due to unflattering picture online. Glad I didn't.

Congrats man, Thor is incredible in person! He's huge! :D :rock

Hmmm so were are your awesome pics to prove everyone wrong?:stick

Hmmm so were are your awesome pics to prove everyone wrong?:stick

I didn't say I had any talent for photography. Anyhow it's not "everyone" who need be proved wrong. The majority who have it in hand, according to this thread, love it

Last edited:
Yes, Thor is a very nice PF. I really like mine and I get a lot of compliments form friends that see him also.

Ya if she were standing straight it wouldn't show as much. Her base is also pretty thin. I'm not sure if I should try selling her or wait to see what SSC's inevitable WW statue looks like.

Back