Premium Format SSC Thor PF and Destroyer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am really holding off because I dont know if SS will make another one from the Avengers movie, I would like them to take another shot at him, maybe in that standing still pose, arms crossed, no armor

I am really holding off because I dont know if SS will make another one from the Avengers movie, I would like them to take another shot at him, maybe in that standing still pose, arms crossed, no armor
I'd love to see a version completely different from this one... something dynamic with plenty of raw action and power... something more colorful and breathtaking... something that moves without moving. Ya know what I'm sayin'? :rock

My Thor Pf came without one of the magnetics inside the cape.
Is hard to keep tha cape in place without.
I search the box to see if it was loose insideit , but the magnetic was realy not attached to the cape at all.
Does any one have an ideia of how to home fix it ? :dunno

My Thor Pf came without one of the magnetics inside the cape.
Is hard to keep tha cape in place without.
I search the box to see if it was loose insideit , but the magnetic was realy not attached to the cape at all.
Does any one have an ideia of how to home fix it ? :dunno

When I received my replacement Thor body, one of the magnets was not glued properly. Luckily it was still there and I just had to glue it back into place.

I tired to make one with and old magnetic I had at home.
But it was not strong enough. :slap

I'd love to see a version completely different from this one... something dynamic with plenty of raw action and power... something more colorful and breathtaking... something that moves without moving. Ya know what I'm sayin'? :rock

Yeah, you are sayin you want a 1/4 scale, fully sculpted, comic oriented, charging, hammer swingin, kickin ass Thor, sculpted by Gore or Viggiano?:clap

It will come, as Sideshow has pretty much exhausted the static, museum poses for these characters. Time for some rip arse action!

Barb, how's the man?! What are your thoughts on Rhino comi (pf?)? Don't recall seeing your take on rhino thread, & thinkin this massive beast would be right up your alley. Take care brother, & keep the faith.

I tired to make one with and old magnetic I had at home.
But it was not strong enough. :slap
Ugh! Contact SS. They will take care of you. :)
Yeah, you are sayin you want a 1/4 scale, fully sculpted, comic oriented, charging, hammer swingin, kickin ass Thor, sculpted by Gore or Viggiano?:clap

It will come, as Sideshow has pretty much exhausted the static, museum poses for these characters. Time for some rip arse action!

Barb, how's the man?! What are your thoughts on Rhino comi (pf?)? Don't recall seeing your take on rhino thread, & thinkin this massive beast would be right up your alley. Take care brother, & keep the faith.
Yo divo! I would actually love to have a great new comic or movie version of Thor with an action pose. I used to have the comic version, but sold it to Brother Mamba because I didn't like the fabric that was used on it. Other than the fabric, that piece was friggin' perfect!

I hopped on the waitlist for Rhino the day it sold out, so I'm thinkin' my chances of a conversion are pretty dang good. That thing is something seriously special. Great to read you, deevbro. :1-1:

Just got back from Wizard World Philly and picked up the SS Thor PF while I was there, the best part was that Chris Hemsworth was a guest this year and I got him to autograph my 11x14 Thor photo as well :yess::clap
DSC03982.jpg

DSC03981.jpg

:)Lol i cant believe chris hemsworth is thor, he used to be on a teen drama show called home and away down here in australia. Ahhhh the good old days :)

Back