Premium Format SSC Thor PF and Destroyer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I pissed them off regarding yhe big chap.
I've been busy with new Degus. Look them up. Sweet little things.

They're not rats! They're more like ground squirrels. They're so sweet and friendly. No, not breeding. Just spending a lot of money on them as they need a huge cage and toys because they play a lot.
My cats luvvvv them.

They're not rats! They're more like ground squirrels. They're so sweet and friendly. No, not breeding. Just spending a lot of money on them as they need a huge cage and toys because they play a lot.
My cats luvvvv them.

They are types of rats.... :monkey3 I would love to see pics of your cats with them. :)

How much are they? I once had a rodent.....hedgehog. Very cute little prickler. I named him "Stinky the Poo" because he pooped none stop.

They are not rats. In fact, in the next couple of years they are being pulled out of the rodent family all together. Rats. Really.

Okay back to Thor. Here's hoping for straight eyes. I can't wait to see pics. I feel like I've been waiting for this guy forever.

I know that VS but the DNA is pointing to not rodents at all. No type of rat is allowed in Alberta period. We are a rat free province that has it's own rat patrol. Really, they are a lot more like ground squirrels. Besides, even if they were like rats, rats are very smart affectionate animals. And very clean.

Thought I'd post these here since there are a lot of eager members looking for in-hand pics :D

Cheers to bigsilva77 on Statue Forum for these:

b93c21de.jpg

da1babef.jpg

40704e4e.jpg

Back