SSC The Joker 1/6th Scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The figure is expensive, but VERY nice. With the extra heads and hands and so on, maybe the price is okay. I ordered it, but used some points to offset the cost. Even at that prices, it's too nice to pass up.

I was going to PO this figure from BBTS because I thought it would be cheaper, but no, same price for the non EX, what a joke. I guess if I want this figure, I will have to PO from SSC :( Can you cancel a PO from SSC without any penalties? Also, the figure comes out this August, so is SSC like HT, they say August, but the figure comes out late or two months later?

there is no deposit required, so you are safe to po and cancel later. release dates are always subject to change.

i am opting out of this one for now pending the looks of bats. but man i still kinda want it and august is my birthday month, so it is going to be touch and go for a long while.....

I really don't see the harm in PO this form sideshow now...it's NRD anyways...I have a feeling Batman will be hitting 199.99 though. :(

Arkham Joker will prolly be $260 :lol

But will remind me of Mark Hamill, who trumps ALL Jokers, Ledger included IMO. :)

And it will be worth it, unlike this one. :lol

joker-arkham-city.png

Anyway.. Imagine the accesoires the arkham city version will come with.. What ever the hell he had in the film. A wheelchair with bloodsamples and **** would be epic if we got a sick Joker version!

Last edited:
Passing. Price is just too steep. Makes the PF look juicier. I'll be sticking with The PF line for direct comic translated characters.

But will remind me of Mark Hamill, who trumps ALL Jokers, Ledger included IMO. :)

joker-arkham-city.png

Anyway.. Imagine the accesoires the arkham city version will come with.. What ever the hell he had in the film. A wheelchair with bloodsamples and **** would be epic if we got a sick Joker version!

I'm not too familiar with the game, but the joker looks good in that photo. This version could be an option if the SS final product doesn't look as good as the prototype..:yess:

joker-arkham-city.png

And watch them give us a bang gun and interchangeable hands for $230+,Sideshow exclusive chattering teeth. :lol

They teased Batman a year ago, I just can't wait that long for a joker that MIGHT OR MIGHT NOT be released. This will do until then.

joker-arkham-city.png

Arkham Joker (and the rest of the arkham rogues) are just great! they're almost like realistic version of BTSA to me. But there's something about the SS one that I think I'll like over the HT one. It's figure representation straight from the comics. It's not a figure that's based on a game that was originally based on comics. it's almost a 1:1 relationship with the comics the way I see and I think (maybe) that's what other freaks like about it to. It's not based on anyone's role or how they voiced the Joker.

I fully expect Batman and Superman to actually be more expensive. Something along the lines of how R&D for their body will cost more.

I don't. They know they'll get their R&D costs back on the body in just a few figures. With a super hero line, a male muscle body will get plenty of use :lol

The GI Joe line's prices fluctuate with the complication of the figure and the amount of accessories he comes with. The new Snake Eyes was $200, but the next figure after him, Major Bludd was only $175. Just because they hit a new price bracket doesn't mean they'll all be that price. Batman will likely be more expensive than Superman because he has lots of toys he can come with. Superman will be light on accessories unless they include things like kryptonite and broken pieces of buildings or something. I doubt they'd go the full Clark to Supes route, but that would be one way to flesh him out.

Joker comes with a lot of goodies, 2 heads, and 2 different looks (albeit its just a trenchcoat to go with the second, hatted head). I don't expect every character to be as equipped as him, like Superman. So I wouldn't panic about prices just yet until we see another figure in the line.

I don't. They know they'll get their R&D costs back on the body in just a few figures. With a super hero line, a male muscle body will get plenty of use :lol

The GI Joe line's prices fluctuate with the complication of the figure and the amount of accessories he comes with. The new Snake Eyes was $200, but the next figure after him, Major Bludd was only $175. Just because they hit a new price bracket doesn't mean they'll all be that price. Batman will likely be more expensive than Superman because he has lots of toys he can come with. Superman will be light on accessories unless they include things like kryptonite and broken pieces of buildings or something. I doubt they'd go the full Clark to Supes route, but that would be one way to flesh him out.

Joker comes with a lot of goodies, 2 heads, and 2 different looks (albeit its just a trenchcoat to go with the second, hatted head). I don't expect every character to be as equipped as him, like Superman. So I wouldn't panic about prices just yet until we see another figure in the line.

What I like about Major Bludd is that it gives me hope that Metallo will be fairly easy for them to accomplish

I hope that they go the CK route with Superman. :pray:

Back