SSC The Flash 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pics,
I believe the sculpt and body are fine.
He isnt supposed to look like a body builder.
But fit.
I believe everything about the figure is fine.

I might attempt to make a new sculpt and a bit smaller too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think for a lot of us saying he?s too thin that this is the Flash we have in our minds. At least for me it is. And for all of my classic super hero looks I think about those Classic late 70?s and 80?s artist interpretations more than anything. By that standard this Flash has more of a TV show body rather than a comic style body.

F5EB1EDE-21AC-40DB-BBB9-BD73DC7149C0.jpeg

76593BC8-B300-4418-814B-E63A9599169E.jpeg

I think for a lot of us saying he?s too thin that this is the Flash we have in our minds. At least for me it is. And for all of my classic super hero looks I think about those Classic late 70?s and 80?s artist interpretations more than anything. By that standard this Flash has more of a TV show body rather than a comic style body.

View attachment 478028

View attachment 478029

Good point and I totally agree. With the CW's Flash being skinny and the 90"s TV Flash looking very much like a body builder, I think both are okay as we have been given both iterations in live action and animation (See Flash Point Paradox) and makes it a matter of choice. Not right or wrong. I choose a more buffed hero and that is a choice. I think the SS Flash is somewhere in the middle and that's cool to as we have seen that one too.
I need maximum articulation, (dong stop-motion) so I use the seamless body and I prefer the more muscular look for my heroes. Again a choice. not right or wrong. I think it's so cool to see different takes on action figure heroes. It keeps things fun and interesting. Working on a Kid Flash, kind of bases on the Young Justice one. I will be posting more picture soon.

A suggestion for fixing and strengthening the fragile wings on the head and boots: I accidentally broke one of the head wings while working on the figure and one of the boots wings came broken, I successfully fixed both and it was pretty east. I did the same thing on both. I put a small drop of super glue on both ends, the broken wing and where it broke from. I held them together for about 25 to 30 seconds and they stayed. Once the dried I applied another few drops of super glue on the sides and the tops and bottoms. this will give an extra few layers to make them stronger.

I hope this helps. The wings are really fragile and really easy to accidentally break. Be vary careful but if you should break one, now you know it can be fixed.

Is that batman suit something I can buy? I had some rewards + $25 off and went for their batman, but I NEED that suit

Back