SSC The Flash 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, is the suit easily removable or is it sewn on?

02da1ee581439d93a6c12d556432156a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy to finally have this, especially after years of thinking it wasn't going to happen.

More coming on instagram; @thedevilsrobot
db16426da9a91cd2783d831539387a87.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

The facesculpt of this really reminds me of this :lol:

Drd3Z9gU8AA_N2G

Screen-Shot-2020-02-01-at-4-38-11-PM.png

I can't unsee it. :lol:lol:lol

Received: Today!

Pros:
+Head, hands and wrist color is better than in the solicitation - not shiny and more in line with the rest of the suit.

Cons:
-Sideshow seems to be to be hit-and-miss on their body form. This Flash is a little too thin.
-Box art. I'm not really a fan of how they do this, but....getting the figure right is the most important part.

Overall:
Nice figure that I will be happy to display alongside my other DC residents. I would rate this figure in the following order with other Sideshow releases:
1. Wolverine
2. Lobo
3. Magneto
4. Flash

Not a big enough Flash fan to spend the money for this, but when I think comic book Flash this seems to hit all the right notes. I love the thumbs up hand, perfect for this character. And while the mileage varies for some, I always felt a running character should be slim, speedforce notwithstanding; it just makes good visual sense. This looks like a great figure and the just behind Batman for SS.

D86B2340-202F-4C87-B907-ABC2958DB5B7.jpg got this guy the other day and he looks great next to Bats. Just curious if anyone in this thread who is getting him has the Hottoys Comic Concept Wonder Woman that came out. I would love to see how she looks next to these two. I have been tempted to grab her since I think she looks better than the comic Wonder Woman Sideshow is releasing, but worried the three might look off together.

They would definitely look off together, however I’m wondering if the HT comic concept outfit would fit the SS comic figure?

I wonder if we will see any other villains for this line other than Joker. Reverse Flash and Bizarro seem like obvious choices since half the work is done. I’d love to get a full Justice League and Legion of Doom.

Got my Flash today and I love it! It’s a simple figure, definitely overpriced by at least $70, but it’s really nice. Weird thing is, on screen I did prefer the exclusive sculpt and in hand, the regular one. Imho, one of Sideshows best paint job.

Got mine today and already need replacement parts. :lol Both boot wings were bent outa the box due to being smashed in there. One had a crack and finally just broke off. Way too cheap of plastic on those little dudes especially with the way they packaged it. They should have been made out of a more flexible material. I can see them running out of replacement parts for those.

Overall a good figure. Poor choice of body. Awesome sculpts, both regular and EX. The chest emblem is really nice. Lightning effects are cool.

It looks like the suit was sewn on at the waist using the belt to hide the stitching at the back. I may try and undue the stitching at some point and move everything to a different body.

5B38AE27-89C6-401A-9E1F-012700FA1EEA.jpeg

So for you guys that have it already - have you guys tried swapping out the feet? The ones on mine are very difficult to switch out. It takes a lot of force to get them into the peg. I found a pose I like for now, so Ill just leave it alone for a while.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

So for you guys that have it already - have you guys tried swapping out the feet? The ones on mine are very difficult to switch out. It takes a lot of force to get them into the peg. I found a pose I like for now, so Ill just leave it alone for a while.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

They are tougher than the hands to switch but mine aren't too bad. I've only tried the left running foot though....since they sent me two left ones lol I'm having to wait for the replacement right running foot.

Got mine today and already need replacement parts. :lol Both boot wings were bent outa the box due to being smashed in there. One had a crack and finally just broke off. Way too cheap of plastic on those little dudes especially with the way they packaged it. They should have been made out of a more flexible material. I can see them running out of replacement parts for those.

Overall a good figure. Poor choice of body. Awesome sculpts, both regular and EX. The chest emblem is really nice. Lightning effects are cool.

It looks like the suit was sewn on at the waist using the belt to hide the stitching at the back. I may try and undue the stitching at some point and move everything to a different body.

View attachment 477991

Let me know how that body swap goes for you, because I agree, not sure why sideshow went with such an underwhelming body, yet Magneto is probably overly muscled.

Back