SSC The Flash 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Costume and sculpt look great. Too skinny for a comic version look though.

Sideshow doesn't seem to have their figure forms quite right. They also need to bring back the textured stretchy neoprene suit like what Hot Toys uses. I know they can do it because they did it for their Green Lantern figure.

Any Flash is welcome but it looks a bit of a downgrade from their recently released Batman which is near perfect in my opinion. Looking forward to seeing more pics and hopefully there is a an extra portrait.

Love that this finally is getting released. I do say that even though the final suit looks good, I liked the gold accents from the prototype over the yellow they chose to go with here. From what I can see anyway. I know the yellow is more comic accurate, just like how the gold looked. Will hold off judgement till all the proto pics are released.

Re: SSC Sixth scale Flash

Holy ****.
I lost all hope for this one actually happening.

Looks cool but you know it’s gonna be a dumb price for what it is

I'm sure it'll be $250, because $250 is basically the new default price point for sixth scales.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

The clothes are loose fitting and poorly tailored.

They obviously just glued a really hard plastic logo to his chest.

They couldn't even match the paint of the head to the clothing.

His belt is loose and I'll fitted

The cuffs of his shirt to his hands leaves a huge gap.

In fact I think the MEGO matched the paint better.
7c08f4927b382824f7bf617ab5a290d3.jpg

63de2ed8f2292f03b4bf7bc86f772077.jpg
0f2c7be6e72942ad7421dafd436e4435.jpg

Full look at the figure, SSC exclusive is alternate head with white out eyes. Priced at $225.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Prefer the reg head over JL animated ex.

I wouldn’t say it’s a JL animated head; it’s likely based on Wally West’s appearance throughout the nineties. He was drawn with a leased cowl for much of his tenure as the Flash, compared to Barry who had always been drawn with the open-eyed look.

I’m glad they included it. An unmasked head would have also been nice, but ultimately I probably would not have used it, as it would have likely depicted Barry and I prefer Wally.

Overall, figure looks great. Wish the colour match was better, but I’m happy to be getting this figure at all.

I like the new suit but I am hoping they do a better job of matching the color of the suit to the rest. I would also like to see a little more muscular arms but I seriously doubt that will happen.

Still pre-ordering day one though.

63de2ed8f2292f03b4bf7bc86f772077.jpg
0f2c7be6e72942ad7421dafd436e4435.jpg

Full look at the figure, SSC exclusive is alternate head with white out eyes. Priced at $225.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looks like they actually listened after the GL ****-up, and actually changed the material of his suit from the prototype.
I would have probably preferred the yellow was kept gold, but other than that I have to say it looks great to me, and think (price dependent) an order will be going in for him.

Looks amazing! Hopefully on par with that last Batman release and not a fail like the recent Captain America. For those that prefer the gold over the yellow it looks like it should be an easy fix for even the most beginner customizer, just a flat gold repaint of a few scant parts. Now hopefully we see new versions of Superman and Green Lantern!

Back