SSC Superman 1/6th Scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd bet money it won't tear, Groovy. There's not that much stress on the fabric and once there's a couple more snaps it'll be well distributed at that. The SS material is tough stuff anyways.

As much as I'm liking the muscular customs everyone is doing (great job to all, by the way), I'm starting to understand why SS took the route they did. The Supes on original bod has an elegance to him. I think I still prefer the more bulky ones though...

That's funny, because I'm starting to get the exact same feeling. I've ordered a second one to do the mods as soon as I saw EF's mods, but after a few days, I'm starting to wonder if im gonna mod it or not... The more I look at my original, the more I like it!

Nice pics, cr0w.

How are you guys reattaching the suit?

I'll stitch it back up once I get some matching thread....

For anyone that is planning to remove the outfit, you don't have to unstitch it all the way up. Only unstitch the middle of the back, the part that looks like bad stichtching. The material stretches enough to go over the neck to remove it. Just be careful, don't over stretch it or force it, the seams will snap. It happened to me on my 4th suit.

Correct. And use some needle nosed pliers to remove the neckpeg to make removal of the suit easier.

Whatever drones
batman-e-superman.jpg
superman.jpg
ahmad ahmad80.JPG
bodybuilder_18_by_stonepiler-d471ccz.jpg
comics-superman-75th-anniversary-gallery-4.jpg
bodybuilder_271_by_stonepiler-d7i4m58.jpg

these are just some of my ref pics. Just because you can't think outside the box doesn't mean i have to follow you

Last edited:
I'd bet money it won't tear, Groovy. There's not that much stress on the fabric and once there's a couple more snaps it'll be well distributed at that. The SS material is tough stuff anyways.

I'm with you. I don't see enough stress/pull in your pics to cause any kind of damage. When changing poses you might need to be a little careful, but not anymore than you normally would.

Whatever drones
View attachment 165656
View attachment 165657
View attachment 165658
View attachment 165659
View attachment 165660
View attachment 165661

these are just some of my ref pics. Just because you can't think outside the box doesn't mean i have to follow you

Its not about thinking outside the box. It just doesn't look right. If you are going to yolk him up that much, make sure you do the whole body. You gave him huge biceps and didnt touch the shoulders, chest or stomach. Specially the chest, it should be wider with the muscle mass you added to the arms. You gave him huge thighs and didnt do anything to the calves. The TTM-20 is not very good for tight clothing, it lacks muscle definition. For being that ripped, you should be able to see muscle definition through the clothing, plus chest sags.

Last edited:
Chest doesn't sag. I did add more to chest. There is a lot of body builders with that chest pecks. Just because it's not on a perky twink body doesn't mean it's saging.

Sorry, it looks saggy to me. The bottom line is that the TTM-20 is not heroic looking at all. But hey, it's your figure.

It doesn't just look like the muscles are sagging but the proportions on that TTM-20 make it look like a completely deformed Superman. Unless her intention was to go for Bizarro Superman then I think it works really well. ;)

BT028.jpg

Sorry but I agree with the others. It's totally out of proportion and nothing like any of the bodies in the gallery you posted. Legs too big, shoulders too small and no definition whatsoever in the middle. Not for me. But you made it for yourself so obviously your preferences are different from mine.

The TTM-20 was what I originally bought for a superhero body but I thought it had odd body proportions with a tight suit on. Narrow chest, low pectorials, wide hips.

I think off the rack the SS Bats body is the best superhero body available. For Superman a modded stock body is great too. :D

This is why I set my TTM-20 back in the drawer. :( Great real world body for some customs just not ideal for superheros.

image.jpg

exactly what evil said when lycra stretches over body it will give the appearance that the body came sculpted like that. there is alot of people at comic con using fake muscle under there outfit you will never know there fat under it.

Hey evil does the boots go far up the calf to not allow sculpting of that muscle. My TTM20 is a beast. "Bring it" lol I only hope the Lycra suit will go over all that muscle

View attachment 164927
once cured got some sanding to do

awesome :)
whats that sculpting clay ur using?

7560c5fbead462dfb23dd3d2759550ad.jpg

Got another supes. This one's straight out of the box. I agree with cocoboloboy. Posed right he's pretty well done.

Back