SSC Superman 1/6th Scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I guess we'll need to buy a bigger body. Wait for someone to sculpt a better head Have Tony Mei make a better suit. I guess the boots and box are useable.
I was really looking forward to this figure. Maybe wait till it's marked down.

It is always a crap shoot with what you finally get with Sideshow. I use to be one of their biggest supporters. Not any more. I was really looking for this to be a great figure. Nope.

Does a Sideshow rep or anyone else from the company respond to our concerns with their product. I know where to go if I have a question about something, but for answers on how things look so great in the proto, yet look so bad in hand who do we talk to?

Does a Sideshow rep or anyone else from the company respond to our concerns with their product. I know where to go if I have a question about something, but for answers on how things look so great in the proto, yet look so bad in hand who do we talk to?

Photography is the answer. This is the same figure as on their website that everyone thought looked great. But the inhand pics so far haven't been the best photography. It was the same way with Batman. The tide turned when more people got him in hand and took better photos.

I hear a lot saying cancel still Exclusive still sold out. I'm keeping my exclusive order waiting for more pic's just can't bring myself to cancel. I like the light up eyes look and hand with Mettalo head and will use my xtra endo arm for Superman to hold in other hand. I think boots n suit look good just hoping i'll like when arrive's in a couple month's. I'm hoping with correct posing he can look Good.

I'm not canceling. I have his body waiting on him when he gets home. I'll take buckle off and give him a larger belt but I'm sure the briefs will stretch to accommodate the new body.

Not digging the shorts and belt at all, so I picked up a HT CR Superman belt and shorts set...that should do the trick.

Nope. Not canceling my EX either. Other than the body I think he'll be fine, not nearly as nice as Bats, but with a little love he'll make a nice comic version. Like Dave said, wait til this is in hand and more pics surface for final judgements.

Photography is the answer. This is the same figure as on their website that everyone thought looked great. But the inhand pics so far haven't been the best photography. It was the same way with Batman. The tide turned when more people got him in hand and took better photos.

I agree. For the sake of my own sanity, I actually took a look at the initial preview photo and compared it to the released figure. They actually look very similar, other than the S emblem...
SupesvsPromo.jpg

I'm staying optimistic!!!

I know there's lens distortion, but these must be some ****ed up lenses. I know Bats has issues but Supes needs a lot of work that I'm not willing to pay for on top of the already high price being asked. He needs to be discounted before I jump into the fray.

Back