SSC Superman 1/6th Scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No I did not say it's definitive proof. I said it's not looking good.

Since she seems to be in the know of almost all projects coming...but it can still happen.
alex is a qa and pr person. She is not ALLWAYS going to know about products currently in development.

Geezus he looks weird.

That jaw line just looks too wide for the rest of his head.

Last edited:
I think the tailoring of the suit is a little off. It's like he has a suit that is 1 or 2 sizes too big. Batman looked a lot nicer in his suit I think.

Looks decent but at 200$ no dice ssc. Theres just something about this figure that looks off, not sure what but def looks off. SSC has come a long way indeed but this is no where near 200$ territory.

Very nice piece will get the exclusive version love the switch out hand with Mettalo head so much so i just went and ordered the exclusive Batman too.

Looks really good. Too bad I can't get an EX without spending another $100 for it, and already I'm a bit hesitant to pay $200 for this. This line is really good, but is very pricey considering that there aren't any likenesses rights they had to secure on top of the DC license fees. Yes it comes with more HS but their Snake Plissken retails for only $160 with more accessories, clothing, and is also with a new body.

And SSC's really proud of their rubber knees they had to update the specs on the photo, huh? :lol

No one thinks that his head is too big in proportion to his body, the face sculpt makes him look old, or that his facial expressions especially the weird Joker grin is totally not Superman?

i've never been a big superman fan(comic style), but i think i'll be picking this guy up. sideshow are knocking these dc figs out the park.

Very nice piece will get the exclusive version love the switch out hand with Mettalo head so much so i just went and ordered the exclusive Batman too.

Metallo? I thought it was Brainiac's skull. Metallo has a human brain in there. If Superman rips off his head won't he essentially be killing John Corben. Brainiac makes sense since he has multiples that he can download into if he is about to be killed.

Back