SSC Superman 1/6th Scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Article: Re: SSC Superman 1/6th Scale figure

Oh my goat! It looks astonishing, flat out best Superman figure by far.

I have a question though, this would be my 1st pre-order directly from SCC, is it mandatory for me to have a credit card?

I was thinking about paying with PayPal, is that even possible here?

Thanks in advance.

Oh my goat! It looks astonishing, flat out best Superman figure by far.

I have a question though, this would be my 1st pre-order directly from SCC, is it mandatory for me to have a credit card?

I was thinking about paying with PayPal, is that even possible here?

Thanks in advance.

Sideshow takes Paypal.

Just WOW ! I Cant Wait to Order 2 of this guy just how sweet is this gonna be. A home run sideshow ,they are improving thier game so much love that exclusive.

Digging this. I've somehow managed to pass on every HT version of Superman, was just thinking the other day how badly I needed some Supes stuff on the shelf, way to help out SSC. :lol

The Ex is great, would love to see a full version of Metallo as well as maybe a Lex in powersuit. :pray:

Even on pre-orders?

Sideshow only takes money on Pre-Orders is they're over $250. Even then, it's only like 10%. However, I highly doubt this'll be $250. Pre-Orders basically reserve the item for you, and you pay for it when it's ready to ship. In that regard, Pre-Ordering something is no different than purchasing it "in-stock," so, to answer your question: "yep, even on Pre-Orders."

Sideshow only takes money on Pre-Orders is they're over $250. Even then, it's only like 10%. However, I highly doubt this'll be $250. Pre-Orders basically reserve the item for you, and you pay for it when it's ready to ship. In that regard, Pre-Ordering something is no different than purchasing it "in-stock," so, to answer your question: "yep, even on Pre-Orders."

Alrighty then, thanks for explaining, all set up for my 1st SSC pre-order then :yess:

So far, everything I've seen from Sideshow's line has been awesome, but I don't think I'd be able to show moderation, when it comes to something like this, and, with two different iterations of the entire DCU at their disposal, that's too much to handle.:lol

I think you all already know this but...

The Superman Sixth Scale Figure will be priced at $199.99, with optional payment plans available.
Pre-orders begin this Thursday, April 10, 2014.

Only problem is I don't know which head to use, they're all great

No I did not say it's definitive proof. I said it's not looking good.

Since she seems to be in the know of almost all projects coming...but it can still happen.

That's the way the game is played. She isn't allowed to talk about anything that hasn't been revealed yet. So the fact that she says she hasn't heard of anything means that she hasn't heard of anything THAT SHE'S ALLOWED TO TALK ABOUT.

There are a few more coming, I'm pretty sure.

I hope they have a pic of the smiling head with the "thumbs up" hand when it goes up for pre-order - that says Superman to me.

I like it but I think the head is to big. Looks a little out of proportion to me. I will probably pass. Everything else looks good though. SSC has really come a long way.

that struck me too, almost like supermans head on superboy's body.

having said that, awesome looking sculpts x 3 and 2 capes...with metallo's head to boot. im in for sure. im certain the head/body proportions will be better in hand.

Back