SSC Superman 1/6th Scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like that each DC figure so far has at least two head sculpts. I wonder if the Metallo ex head mean they'll make a full figure of him.

Like I posted at post 448, SSAlex as not hear anything on the sixth scale line beyond the 5 figures that we knew of. So I don't have much hope to see Metallo or any other JLA :(

Like I posted at post 448, SSAlex as not hear anything on the sixth scale line beyond the 5 figures that we knew of. So I don't have much hope to see Metallo or any other JLA :(

I think we'll see something at comic con.

So what you are saying is one person at SSC denied any knowledge of products and that's definitive proof none are coming?

No I did not say it's definitive proof. I said it's not looking good.

Since she seems to be in the know of almost all projects coming...but it can still happen.

:lol they aren't stopping with just the 5 figures.

So batman gets Catwoman, Joker, and Harleyquin, and all Superman gets is a disembodied head?

Everything looks great, but is it me or does the head look just a tad too big for the body? It's not way out of proportion, but it doesn't seem to quite fit.

They really need to trim down those jowls a bit, he looks like a post-op Minnie Driver.:lol

Seriously, though, that's a really badass Superman figure. I was semi-serious about that first sentence, but, other than the exaggerated jawline, he looks fantastic.

Re: Article: Re: SSC Superman 1/6th Scale figure

Very nice. I have the Christopher Reeve hot toys version and would also consider this. Now I'm glad I've held off from the evil version.

Re: Article: Re: SSC Superman 1/6th Scale figure

It's throwing me off that he is in the reeve suit.

Back