SSC Storm Shadow (V2) Assassin 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had this figure! I missed out on the first Storm Shadow so I'll definitely get this but why doesn't the mask have the camo too?

I've always like the second version of SS, this one looks cool, but reminds me of Firefly, I hope the camo gets a bit more adjustment and I hope they have an alternate camo head. This one, may be a PO for me since I passed on the original.

No camo on mask. Another fail from Sideshow Collectibles.

Not the ideal camo pattern but overall it looks good. I'll paint the make to have the same pattern. I can dig it.

It's a great "original" design. I like that Sideshow is doing there own thing. It's a new take, but it very much is Storm Shadow and I like it. Can't wait for the full reveal.

It's a great "original" design. I like that Sideshow is doing there own thing. It's a new take, but it very much is Storm Shadow and I like it. Can't wait for the full reveal.

Feels like it's an amalgam from version 2 and whatever is out there now; it has a little something for everyone.

Feels like it's an amalgam from version 2 and whatever is out there now; it has a little something for everyone.

But there's no denying who it is. I know I'm gonna get crucified, but I almost wish Sideshow would've taken more liberties with this line from the get go. They certainly haven't managed to please everyone, that's pretty clear. They should just go for it. Card art purists be damned.

But there's no denying who it is.

Right!? :lol

I know I'm gonna get crucified, but I almost wish Sideshow would've taken more liberties with this line from the get go. They certainly haven't managed to please everyone, that's pretty clear. They should just go for it. Card art purists be damned.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHHEEHE.

You mean Abercrombie & Fitch Desbro wasn't taking enough liberties for you?

I never liked the v2 Storm Shadow, which may explain why I kinda like this one..... looks more like "survivalist Storm Shadow". Wonder if he'll come with rope....

He'll cost $200 and won't even come with a "dog" like Snake Eyes v2 does.

Wow, he looks great, so glad they just didn't redo the original release. :panic:

Back