SSC Storm Shadow (V2) Assassin 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Storm Shadow V2

Looks interesting, though nothing like any Storm Shadow I'm familiar with. In a sense though, I'm glad it isn't a redo of the first one, as I would have to buy it if it was.

It's SS v2... the hood is just down.

39014.jpg

Ok, THAT confirms it. someone is a HARDCORE fan of Devil's Due GI Joe comics. That's a hybrid of Stormshadow V2, and Devils Due Stormshadow.

It's cool. I'll probobly buy it. BUT that version of Stormshadow is a Joe, not a cobra.

it's a 6/10 at best as far as the design goes. Might pass on it.

Man, it's good to have someone who followed the expanded GI Joe universe. I never got myself acquainted with any of DDP Joes.

And I guess Khev was right to ask what "hardcore" meant when Q described Bischoff as such.

Still better looking than their take Destro. I guess from here I could just add some stuff that could make him more V2 SS, unless full reveal would show that I don't have to.

It's SS v2... the hood is just down.

39014.jpg
They look completely different to me. Different camo pattern, grayish suit instead of white, new guy has short sleeves and a "modern" military aesthetic including military gloves and backpack while the original V2 looked like a traditional ninja. This guy as closely resembles Firefly as Storm Shadow to my eyes.

They look completely different to me. Different camo pattern, grayish suit instead of white, new guy has short sleeves and a "modern" military aesthetic including military gloves and backpack while the original V2 looked like a traditional ninja. This guy as closely resembles Firefly as Storm Shadow to my eyes.

I'm already this dissecting this figure with my mind
Gonna need some 1/6th scale rope....

Yup. This figure is NOT the 1988 figure.

Well, it's not RAH accurate, for sure, but I'm thinking this is SS's rendition of the V2. Lots of liberties taken. Pretty cool overall, though.

Once this goes up for order i'm just buying it flat out. No flex paying just buying. Snake Eyes needs a Enemy to face. :clap

Already it's a combo of the original V2 (accessories)

GI_Joe_Storm_Shadow_with_Micro_Figure_Beachhead_2.jpg

and the 25th Anniversary remake (sleeve length, forearm wraps)

25th-storm-shadow-camo-silver-l.jpg

I'm not digging the camo pattern SSC opted to use, but this I can easily say I'll PO :)

Holy hell! I can see that this figure is destined to become my favorite of the line so far.

Total badassery. I'ma get extras!

Back