SSC Storm Shadow (V2) Assassin 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Storm Shadow V2

Don't care about pictures or devolopment talk anymore. I'll care when there is an actual pre order then a year later I'll care again when it actually ships.

I dunno, they derped the last snake eyes. Hard to trust SS doing anything right now.

No, it's the statue they already released.

Which is sold out.

Sorry.

nope it is a 1/6. It has a little black base like the Catwoman and Harley ones. Looks like its a new SS. If you also look hard there are those ninja claw glove hands (lots of hands) :pfft:

Does it also say "SNA" for a third Snake Eyes on the far right?

998184_10151614764594145_1164149355_n.jpg

hope its a 85 accurate snake eyes and storm shadow v2 .

It may be Snake from Metal Gear, I believe they listed him on their upcoming products list? Could be completely wrong though....I wonder what version of Snake Eyes they'd do now?

And I would LOVE for them to do the V2 Storm Shadow with the camo pattern.

Bah. The hard core Joe fan on the development team didn't demand the original camo pattern.

Overall looks good.

looks good...so we got the "good" SS now

Ok, THAT confirms it. someone is a HARDCORE fan of Devil's Due GI Joe comics. That's a hybrid of Stormshadow V2, and Devils Due Stormshadow.

It's cool. I'll probobly buy it. BUT that version of Stormshadow is a Joe, not a cobra.

it's a 6/10 at best as far as the design goes. Might pass on it.

Looks interesting, though nothing like any Storm Shadow I'm familiar with. In a sense though, I'm glad it isn't a redo of the first one, as I would have to buy it if it was.

Ok, THAT confirms it. someone is a HARDCORE fan of Devil's Due GI Joe comics. That's a hybrid of Stormshadow V2, and Devils Due Stormshadow.

It's cool. I'll probobly buy it. BUT that version of Stormshadow is a Joe, not a cobra.

it's a 6/10 at best as far as the design goes. Might pass on it.

Total fail, they should have gave us this!

DSC_0210.jpg

Back