SSC Storm Shadow (V2) Assassin 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's terrible news if that's the case . The zartan body's knee joints stink like crap . Let's hope it's better .

It's the same body that comes with RNR and SE version 1 too. I'm assuming. It would be cool if they did give us a new body that came with Snake Plissken.

Like I I said many times in the past . If the body holds poses good I'm in . I will tell you that the zartan body that we got would never be able to hold the poses that there showing with this V2 storm shadow . Never . SSC needs to be more open with previews and pictures of there figures before release . It's no wonder why interest is not as high for this figure compared to other company's .

Like I I said many times in the past . If the body holds poses good I'm in . I will tell you that the zartan body that we got would never be able to hold the poses that there showing with this V2 storm shadow . Never . SSC needs to be more open with previews and pictures of there figures before release . It's no wonder why interest is not as high for this figure compared to other company's .

Hopefully they upgraded that aspect. I doubt it. The bodies they have out are super flexible and have the potential for awesome posing but when they fall apart .... you wanna punch a hole through the wall.

I'd assume it's the Zatarn body. I think Plissken will be the first time we get a Pro body from sideshow with both the muscular style arms and a muscular/fixed neck torso.

Well that's a little disappointing but oh well. If Sideshow is gonna take liberties with Storm Shadow like take the Joe version from 1988 and make him a member of COBRA, give him weapons like a bow and arrow but give him less articulation than the original release then maybe I'll just take my wallet and go home.

Let It Be A Race To See Who Gets Pic's Up First! :impatient:

I know, right?

Well that's a little disappointing but oh well. If Sideshow is gonna take liberties with Storm Shadow like take the Joe version from 1988 and make him a member of COBRA, give him weapons like a bow and arrow but give him less articulation than the original release then maybe I'll just take my wallet and go home.

Gopher it.

Can't please everyone... Personally I feel this is one of Sideshow's strongest offerings; customizing options right out of the box, plenty of accessories... Also, outside of the box, does the figure have a Cobra logo anywhere on him? I don't think he does, so if you have your heart set on Storm Shadow being a Joe, what's stopping you...?

I've been playing around with him for a few hours, I love it. Should have a full review posted tonight. I mainly collect Hot Toys but if someone wants to tell me what to look for so you know what body it is, I would be happy to look.

Bk99REoIgAEWoeD.jpg

I've been playing around with him for a few hours, I love it. Should have a full review posted tonight. I mainly collect Hot Toys but if someone wants to tell me what to look for so you know what body it is, I would be happy to look.

View attachment 103471

Just check the articulation all around . How are the knee joints ? Do they feel rumber like and cheap . Does it feel HOT TOYS like ?

Can't please everyone... Personally I feel this is one of Sideshow's strongest offerings; customizing options right out of the box, plenty of accessories... Also, outside of the box, does the figure have a Cobra logo anywhere on him? I don't think he does, so if you have your heart set on Storm Shadow being a Joe, what's stopping you...?

The COBRA logo is on the tip of the handle of his Kitana. Not a bad idea for say COBRA Commander or Baroness or even Serpentor but unusual for Storm Shadow.

1001401-storm-shadow-002.jpg

I guess my only question is why.

View attachment 103471

Great pic. How far of an extension can you get on those arms for that pose? Thank you for sharing.

Here are some more casual shots, working on others now for the review. I don't have any other Joes to compare it to, but the joints seem more rigid than Hot Toys, but he had good flexibility and I can snap the arms in position with ease. Snapped the below pics right now:

Back