SSC Storm Shadow (V2) Assassin 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2014-04-11%2022.47.48.jpg

2014-04-11%2022.47.33.jpg

2014-04-11%2022.46.56.jpg

2014-04-11%2022.46.29.jpg

I'm quite surprised they used the "Cobra Enemy", especially after reading his filecard on the back of the box. This is based on the V2 Stormshadow when he joined the Joe team, I assumed you get the cobra katana as a way of indicating that he could be displayed as a Cobra member too, (an upgrade from the V1). Looks like a great figure though. Can't wait to get mine ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The COBRA logo is on the tip of the handle of his Kitana. Not a bad idea for say COBRA Commander or Baroness or even Serpentor but unusual for Storm Shadow.

View attachment 103473

I guess my only question is why.

Its a nod to the Devils Due series America's Elite. Storm shadow had joined the Joes but kept the sword as a reminder of the evil he'd done while under their control.

Obviously, I've been a fan of this figure since the thread was started, so maybe I'm a little biased, but the in hand pics are over the top bad ass, this definitely looks like one thats not going to disappoint fans. There may be minor quibbles with SS not having the print on his mask, but I think they overall nailed the SS v2. Can't wait to pick him up, grats to those who got him already and keep the pics coming. :clap

Thursday for me (and a case of wave three kreo joes Wednesday) joe week! Excited about getting this figure and using the vest on another ninja to break up the multi colored monotony.

I bought this figure a month ago on a whim (my first Sideshow toy), and it's looking like I won't regret it. Can't wait to get it.

man I can not wait for this! So glad I did not get the Hot Toys movie version of this figure!

I still think the head sculpt is a little too fat, but damn, he looks good...too bad he didn't come with an updated unmasked portrait as well.

Back